Respected Contributor

Perhaps this is not the right forum, but I wonder if anyone knows the Olympic TV schedule.

Honored Contributor

Re: Olympic Schedule

[ Edited ]

My husband just went on line and typed in Olympic Schedule and he found one and printed it off. HTH 

I love your little pig picture too @CLEM

Honored Contributor

I watched some mixed doubles curling. Matt & Becca deteated Russia 9-3 after Russia conceded the final end.

Honored Contributor

Re: Olympic Schedule

[ Edited ]

Olympics started yesterday.  Don't know who won gold yet.

Tonight is figure skating

Friday - Opening ceremony-6:00am est faint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  Thanks for the info.

This little piglet reminds me of the time when I was a teenager and worked on my aunt's farm.  There was a pig who had so many piglets that she didn't have enough nipples to feed them all.  So, it was my job to feed three of them and raise them with a bottle.  They were so smart.  After feeding them the first time, so every time I opened the pen the three came, stood in line the way I first fed them to take their turn.  When I had time, I was allowed to let them out and they followed me around everywhere I went.  Soooo cute.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, what I meant was does anyone know the TV schedule when to watch and where?

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Sorry, what I meant was does anyone know the TV schedule when to watch and where?

Started yesterday!

If you have The Olympic Channel - its on for 24 hrs.  Check your local tv guide.

The only station showing the opening ceremony is NBC.  All other stations will be showing "events."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I found what I wanted and post it here in case someone is interested.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings?day=0#start-of-day

Honored Contributor

thanks for the schedule link @CLEM.....very helpful.

i was watching our local NBC station at 7:30pm et for our local coverage for half an hour (every night for us i believe....mostly human interest and color commentary). now i am watching NBC and the team ice skating (men up first.)

going to be a fun two weeks!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I hope this is the schedule where you can find out all kinds of information on any team or any athlete or any country going back.  Like which country introduced a certain sport, etc.  I haven't seen everything listed, but that may just be because they are still working on it.  Or I will look for another schedule.