Honored Contributor

@bmorechick  my team, the Brewers, have blown it too. We're eight games behind the Cardinals, and at one time, we were five games ahead in our division.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad tomorrow's game is on ESPN at about 7:00 pm. I don't have to subject myself to watch it as I have better things to watch. I doubt they'll win their division. 

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Awww @Jordan2 I feel ya. I have been a Baltimore Oriole fan all my life and same...not going to change as they are my hometown team. Every year for the past so many years, it's been a let down. This is the best year they have had in a loooonnng time, but I don't think it's enough. We can keep being fans and keep hoping...🤞

big ORIOLES fan here also......i am old enough to remember great years, i also remember horrible years......and a lot of horrible years lately.....

our payroll is one of the lowest in all of MLB......under 65 million. i think the mets spent about 281 million. the league average is about 163 million.

this year was a HUGE year for us and i am very proud of how they turned themselves around. the farm system is solid. they have been exciting to watch again! now looking forward to the 2023 season!

in baseball, there is ALWAYS hope.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 and I am a st louis cardnial fan and really have my hopes up we will be world series champs!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Oh, to be a Phillies fan 🙌🏼