Honored Contributor

NASCAR Championship Race Tomorrow

[ Edited ]

Saturday November 7, 2020 from Phoenix Raceway. It will be shown on NBC Sports NBC Sports at 3:00pm.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

Re: Removed no Nascar Fans here. Boo!

I like auto racing! Disappointed that Martin Truex, Jr. will not be in the championship four, but the finale should be a good one. Poor Kevin Harvick — all those wins and to fall short in points.
Honored Contributor

@LadyAlice wrote:
I like auto racing! Disappointed that Martin Truex, Jr. will not be in the championship four, but the finale should be a good one. Poor Kevin Harvick — all those wins and to fall short in points.

@LadyAlice 

Yes, several big names missed the final 4. I wish Jimmy Johnson would have gotten a win his last full season of driving. Kyle Busch kept his winning streak in tact, just barely.

I'm a Penske guy and have been for years. Awesome Bill(from Dawsonville) Elliott is my all time favorite driver, so there's Chase! 

Well each car company is represented, and 2 are Fords. I raced Fords 17 years on Drag Strips all around the Midwest. Back then the Chevy was by far the majority.

My Fords were always the underdog, but I won way more than not.  I hope we see a good and clean race, and may the best of the 4, on that day, win the Championship, and even better, the race.

Thank you for posting.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rooting for Brad this Sunday.

Sorry that Jimmie isn't in it. 

Go Brad!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynut 

Good luck to Jimmie. We also had a meet and greet with 

him. A great guy and terrific champion. Best of luck Jimmie!

Honored Contributor

I'll be pulling for Chase Elliot.

Honored Contributor

@threecees 

What a great sketch of his #48. Jimmy is a class act as a racing champion multiple times, and as a person. I too wish him the best in whatever he does.

Thank you for the sketch,

hckynut

hckynut(john)