Honored Contributor

via thrillist

All 32 NFL Fanbases, Ranked by Obnoxiousness

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/the-most-obnoxious-fans-in-the-nfl-patriots-raiders-s...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Enjoy the Super Bowl everyone~!   Boycotting this year.

1.  Deflategate   (the Pats weren't fined $1 million for "nothing").

2.  Justin T. halftime debacle 14 years ago (was watching with relatives and I saw Janet J.'s b___ fall out.  Do not want to witness a repeat performance.  

Honored Contributor

I must admit I was surprised at the issues with Chargers fans. You think of San Diego being laid back and mellow, but they led the league in arrests. I wasn't surprised to see the Giants/Jets near the top. I've heard enough stories from up north to know what happens there. Eagles fans get a bad rep, but they're really not that bad when compared to the rest of the league.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

oh every team has crazy fans. I may be one of them...:Smiley Very Happy. But I only watch games in my house, I get a tad over the top at times.

Honored Contributor

tenor (1).gif

Honored Contributor

It's going to be a long day waiting for kickoff! Hard to believe this will be the last football game we'll see until the preseason starts in August.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

As a long time avid football (Redskins) fan it's just so hard to get excited about the Super Bowl year after year when the Patriots are in it.

I'll be rooting for the Eagles but I don't know if it's so much I want them to win or break the Patriots spell.

Honored Contributor

Lol. I'm a proud Patriots fan and I'm not obnoxious.There are obnoxious people everywhere.

Just like Tom Brady I don't care what other people think. Just what I think. I'm proudly wearing my TB shirt today, actually my entire superstitious outfit from the season. Go Pats !

Just watched some of the repeat of the NFL Honors. Congrats to Tom on the MVP, and to JJ Watt on the Walter Payton Award. JJ Watt is a great man. I need a JJ Watt shirt.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to the 2018 HOF inductees! I think John Lynch should have been added, but there probably wasn't room. It's about time TO was inducted; his on field antics might have been held against him, but stats don't lie. He had the talent. 

Ray Lewis was a shoo-in. Something would be wrong if he wasn't on the list. 

Edgerrin James was one of the finalists, but I'm not upset that he was passed over. He was a very good RB for the Colts; however, I can understand why others were chosen before him. Maybe his turn will eventually come later. 

Overall, the NFL Honors were entertaining, and I don't have an issue with any of the choices. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

We are watching the local NBC Philly pre-game Super Bowl coverage! Such an exciting day!! Woman Happy

The Eagles have extraordinary depth and talent. To lose their MVP candidate QB 8 weeks ago and be here today speaks volumes! This team does not give up!

Brady and Belichick are a duo unlike anything in NFL history. 

But I truly believe the Eagles can win this!! Nick Foles has embraced the moment ... and the players have embraced him. There is a phenomenal team spirit! It shows in their touchdown celebrations where they have lots of fun! But this team is also intensely serious and single-minded about their goal!

And most importantly...they believe in and support each other. This is a powerful team

My prediction: Eagles 31 /  Patriots 20

Go Eagles!!!!