Honored Contributor

wrote:

The half-time show was both vulgar and boring. I think the whole broadcast is a mess. Fortunately, the GAME (which is the reason for this extravaganza of excess) is interesing. I hope the Eagles win.

I wish they wouldn't inject SEX into everything but that's what sells.

@FuzzyFace  We thought the halftime show was great in my house. Where ya been Miss Lorraine?

Trusted Contributor

What a game!!!Woman Happy

So happy! The Eagles did it!

Congrats to both teams for an exciting Super Bowl....

Fly Eagles, fly!!!! Yay!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure anyone had Nick Foles winning a shootout with Tom Brady. That was a heck of a game!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to the Eagles. Pats defense was abysmal, and I think they were outcoached too. 

I had to turn on the local radio with tv even though it's out of sync. Couldn't take Collinsworth . So over the top, he should have just put on an Eagles cheerleader outfit and been done with it. I can't take him during regular season games either, but last night was even worse.

Rumors flying last night that Gronk is considering retirement. I'm sure it has to do with the concussion. How can he not be thinking of CTE and all of that? It would be a sad day if it happens.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to the Eagles! Who figured that Belichick would be outcoached? Pederson made some gutsy calls, which paid off. Apparently, he's been doing that all season. 

NE players were wide open at times, but several of Brady's passes were incomplete. Foles had a better game than Brady IMO. I'm excited about what McDaniels can bring to the Colts' organization after seeing the offense. 

The Eagles' defense, as well as NE's,  was non existent, except for the strip sack of Brady in the 4th quarter. That was a factor in the game.

Does anyone know what a catch is? I thought that the calls were going to be against the Eagles, but instead favored them. It must depend on who is referee at the time. I can't explain it. 

I'm not a fan of Justin Timberlake, so halftime was just OK. It was nice to do a tribute to Prince, though. Pink rocked the National Anthem. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Reports are that McDaniels might not be going to the Colts after all. He wouldn't talk about it last night. He might be meeting with Belichick today.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Your description of the defense as "abysmal" was perfect.  I watched the game on mute because of Collinsworth!  I really hope that McDaniels stays.  I would feel awful if Gronk retires, but he has to do what's best for him.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Collinsworth gets on eveyone's nerves...you are not alone.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Sad news: Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson was killed by a drunk driver early this morning. He and a friend were standing near the side of the road. Apparently Edwin was sick and his friend was trying to help him when a drunk driver ran off the road and hit them both. The driver tried to flee and was later picked up by police. This happened near Indianapolis. Indiana has strict laws concerning drunk driving, so this guy is in big trouble. 

@teganslaw

So so sad........ Smiley Sad 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Congratulations @gardenman I could not be any happier for you! And all Eagles fans! From a Bills fan and I think the rest of the country, thank you Eagles! #FlyEaglesFly 💚

@Sheltie Mom

Im glad the Eagles won....a lot of folks were pulling for the Eagles because of their dislike for the Patriots........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”