Honored Contributor

just won $20 on the coin toss. lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

interesting "mistakes" going on during the first half by both teams.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

A good first half for the Eagles. That ball Alshon bobbled to the Patriots hurt a bit, but we're up by ten at the half, so it's not too bad. Our defense needs to get their hands on one or more of those passes Brady is floating out there. We've had a couple of chances, but haven't come down with the ball. Doug Pederson getting just one vote for coach of the year was a joke. He's outcoached the league this year despite crippling injuries to many star players.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

it has been a good game to watch so far.

there were some strange mistakes and plays that occurred during the first half......maybe that is what is making it more interesting?

i did enjoy the JT halftime show.

now, for the second half.......

Trusted Contributor

The half-time show was both vulgar and boring. I think the whole broadcast is a mess. Fortunately, the GAME (which is the reason for this extravaganza of excess) is interesing. I hope the Eagles win.

I wish they wouldn't inject SEX into everything but that's what sells.

Trusted Contributor

I heard (on a local radio sports station) that the Philadelphia cops are so concerned about the insane Philly fans that they've taken to greasing street light poles and such with Crisco! I about died laughing--because it's true. It doesn't matter if they win or lose, the fans are crazed.

Honored Contributor

Yes!!!! We finally won a Super Bowl! That was a fun game!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

The spell has been broken and the Eagles had the magic wand. Congratulations Philadelphia!

Valued Contributor

Congratulations @gardenman I could not be any happier for you! And all Eagles fans! From a Bills fan and I think the rest of the country, thank you Eagles! #FlyEaglesFly 💚

Honored Contributor

thanks to both teams for an exciting game to watch!

congratulations eagles and eagles fans. i am sure it was a nailbiter for all of you but nick foles and the team did their job. time to party! Smiley Wink

we will all see you in august!