Honored Contributor

Here's a current in depth one that sheds good light on Eagles' fans done in june 2017........

https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/esma/2017/06/17/nfl-fan-base-and-brand-rankings-2017/

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

i consider myself a true sports fan of my ravens and orioles. i follow them if they win or lose. i go to games whether they win or lose. i stay loyal to them if they win or lose. if that makes me an "idiot" then i gladly accept the name. Smiley Wink

we lost one team......we dont want to lose another, under ANY circumstances!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: NFL SUPER BOWL LII

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@Spurt

i consider myself a true sports fan of my ravens and orioles. i follow them if they win or lose. i go to games whether they win or lose. i stay loyal to them if they win or lose. if that makes me an "idiot" then i gladly accept the name. Smiley Wink

we lost one team......we dont want to lose another, under ANY circumstances!

@sunshine45

Yep, Im the same way....win or lose, lose, lose....I may gripe and complain and and I dont run from the fact that they are bad, but I stick with my team...

I guess with us SUNSHINE others just don't understand the meaning of the word LOYALTY!!! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

good for the dolphins! i am definitely NOT a fan of SUH.

so glad he isnt interested in baltimore, no matter how well he plays.

would you like him in philly @gardenman?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@sunshine45

Im not a Suh fan either........

Honored Contributor

ENJOY THE GAME EVERYONE-hope its a good one....Im off to join some friends...............GO EAGLES, BEAT THE PATS! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Sad news: Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson was killed by a drunk driver early this morning. He and a friend were standing near the side of the road. Apparently Edwin was sick and his friend was trying to help him when a drunk driver ran off the road and hit them both. The driver tried to flee and was later picked up by police. This happened near Indianapolis. Indiana has strict laws concerning drunk driving, so this guy is in big trouble. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Contributor

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR THINKS ABOUT TOM BRADY AND THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!  I'M PROUD TO BE A FAN. HE IS THE GOAT AND THE MVP!

GOOD LUCK NEW ENGLAND, GO GET 'EM!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

That's a good question. Suh is tremendously talented, but a bit undiscliplined. He's a top five talent at defensive tackle, but how would he fit into the team? Ajayi came from the Dolphins with lots of questions, but has been a great addition. Would Suh adjust his temperament to fit into the team scheme? A five man line with Cox, Suh, Jernigan, Curry, and Graham covering each o-lineman would scare offensive coordinators to death on passing downs. Each of those guys can beat an offensive lineman one on one and the odds of blocking all five would be very slim. You just don't want to sabotage the team by bringing in a rogue guy. Now Jim Schwartz coached Suh in Detroit, so he knows him, for better or worse. We'll have to see what happens. I'm kind of neutral on it right now. Talent-wise, he'd be a great get, but chemistry is important.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

i THINK i had heard earlier that the state that the most superbowl ticket purchases came from is pennsylvania.