Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of either team, however I picked one.  I couldn't believe the poor sportsmanship the Eagles fans showed the Viking fans when they were there recently.  So with that, I'll be routing for the Patriots.  🏈🏈🏈

Honored Contributor

I'm in WA state and we can't stand Brady or the Pats. Remember "deflate gate"?  Go Eagles!!

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

As a Cowboys die hard fan, I will go with the Eagles. 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

@OKPrincess

Hey, I know being in the same Division makes it hard!!Woman Wink This Eagles fan thanks you!!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: NFL SUPER BOWL LII

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess @yellowBeetle

I'm a Redskin fan and I went for the Eagles.....I guess we can lie and say we are supporting our Division....Woman Wink

@yellowBeetle

I think Fletcher Cox will be a key for the win......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

My gut says the Eagles win, and win big. On defense, I think Timmy Jernigan will play a big role. The Pats seem intent on keeping Cox in check, which means Timmy will be one on one and Timmy's not an easy guy to block one on one. They'll be doubling Cox, but they can't double both Cox and Jernigan. Then you've got the edge rushers in Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett, Vinny Curry, and Chris Long. Jim Schwartz will send Malcolm Jenkins on a blitz from time to time. Brady will be under a lot of pressure.

On offense, the Eagles have a ton of weapons and it's hard to stop everything. We have three starting caliber running backs, great depth at receiver and tight end, Nick's a good quarterback, and a dominant offensive line. 

I just see the Eagles getting out to an early lead and forcing the Patriots to try and catch them, but unlike the Falcons, the Eagles defense will feast off of the Patriots attempts to come back and score on defense.

We'll find out come Sunday, but I've got a good feeling about this game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The Eagles because it's time for a new team. I'll be watching to see how McDaniels handles the Eagles defense. I'm hoping he does a good job since he'll be the Colts HC, but I hope that the Eagles eventually pull out the win . I think the game will be quite competitive. 

Last year Atlanta and New England zoos had a bet going that the loser of the Superbowl would name one of their baby animals after the opponant quarterback. The animal the Atlanta Zoo chose to name Tom Brady was a cockroach. Woman LOL  In a way it fit because roaches are hard to defeat and seem to live forever. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@OKPrincess @yellowBeetle

I'm a Redskin fan and I went for the Eagles.....I guess we can lie and say we are supporting our Division....Woman Wink

@yellowBeetle

I think Fletcher Cox will be a key for the win......

@Spurt

I think of the AFC and NFC like two gigantic extended "families!" Woman Wink You can argue and be critical and competitive amongst your own family ... but when it comes down to your family vs. the rival family, people tend to support their own! I know back in seasons 2007 and 2011, I enthusiastically supported the rival of the Eagles, Eli and the Giants over Tom and the Patriots! 

And yes, Fletcher Cox is a true force!!!Woman Wink He will be able to break through and make Brady's evening a nightmare! In most games Brady has so much time in the pocket before throwing that he can read Tolstoy's War and Peace! Not this Sunday!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

the stadium is enclosed, so the cold temperatures in minnesota will not matter.......weather will not be a factor for either of the teams.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm not a fan of either team, so I just hope it is a competitive game.🏈🏈

@QVCkitty1

i am not either unfortunately, but if i have to pick i will go with the eagles. i am hoping it is a close exciting game and not a blowout. i want to see lots of action from both teams.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I'm not a fan of either team, however I picked one.  I couldn't believe the poor sportsmanship the Eagles fans showed the Viking fans when they were there recently.  So with that, I'll be routing for the Patriots.  🏈🏈🏈

@GCR18

thats what they are KNOWN for.......

(let me add, of course not all of their fans are that way.)