Honored Contributor

The Big game is on Sunday---thoughts, analysis......

02f20f1f6048fb52d53e5025f6fac170--eagles-gear-nfl-philadelphia-eagles.jpgVS     tempMagoo-Patriot.jpg  

EAGLES                                        PATRIOTS

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: NFL SUPER BOWL LII

[ Edited ]

April the giraffe picked New England Patriots to win!!

Love that April!  What a girl!   Woohoo!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at Thu, Feb 1, 2018-8.31.11 PM.pngall the way into overtime w/a 7 point spread.

2 teams who know how to play in frigid weather, the way football is suppose to be played in!  This game will be a close one.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of either team, so I just hope it is a competitive game.🏈🏈

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

No surprise, but I am going with the Eagles!Woman Wink

I think Fletcher Cox and Derek Barnett (and others) are going to rattle Brady and make hIm miserable. 

And Foles, imo, will come through with another outstanding performance! 

My prediction...Eagles 31 to Patriots 20.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's some trivia......

1. As you know the Patriots came back from a 28-3 deficit to win last year's Super Bowl....to celebrate Robert Kraft incorporated 283 diamonds in the ring.........Falcon's owner thought that was unnecessary and tacky...and he said it (ticked) him off........Oh those Patriots.... Smiley Wink

2. Minneapolis, MN is the farthest north the Super Bowl has ever been held.

3. This year's Super Bowl may be the coldest (outside) thankfully they will play indoors...The coldest open air Super Bowl was in New Orleans of all places, it was 39 in 1972

4. Tom Brady is tied with Charles Haley for the most Super Bowl wins by an individual player at 5.

5. Coach Belichick holds the record for most Super Bowl appearances by a coach 10 overall, and 7 as a head coach.

6. The Eagles are one of 13 teams that have never won a Super Bowl. There are 4 teams that have never been to a Super Bowl: Lions, Texans, Jaguars, and....wait for it...The Browns......

7. Alabama coach Nick Saban and Pats coach Bill Belichick have combined for 7 championship wins in the last 9 years, but they have never won a chanpionship in the same season.  ADVANTAGE EAGLES!

8. Teams wearing white jerseys have won 12 of the last 13 Super Bowls....guess who is wearing the white jerseys.......Woman Frustrated

9. The Lombardi Trophy weighs 7 lbs and cost $50,000 to make...

10.  The record for highest attendance 103,985 : Rams vs  Steelers Super Bowl XIV 1980 played in the Rose Bowl in 

Pasadena California....

11. Most watched 2015 Patriots/Seahawks 114.5 million viewers

12. Miami and New Orleans have hosted the most Super Bowls with 10. 

13. Except for Thanksgiving, more food is consumed on Super Bowl Sunday than any other day of the year....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

As a Cowboys die hard fan, I will go with the Eagles. 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Since my team is an NFC team...and I dont like how Belichick ran up the score on Joe Gibbs...so I'm going EAGLES....I hope I don't jinx 'em............

Image result for cats wearing eagle jerseys

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

Yay!! I think you'll bring the Eagles very good luck!!!Cat Very Happy