Honored Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs!!! The Super Bowl!!!

@teganslaw wrote:

I liked the car commercial with Melissa McCarthy. That was entertaining. I've never been fond of Terry Bradshaw, so that commercial didn't go over. I don't dislike him; just don't think that he is a very good analyst.

I don't hate New England, but get tired of them always beating up the Colts. (Of course, that could be said of other teams recently.) OK, much of it is the fault of the Colts organization,, but still.......At least Indy and NE didn't play each other last season, so Indy got a break from them.

Shouldn't articles about Tom Brady' s sleepwear actually go in the fashion forum? Just wondering. There could also be mention of the outfits Cam Newton wears at press conferences. Going off topic here.

Congrats to Yellowrose on winning $10. Have to admit that the Patriots have gotten me points in daily fantasy and helped me win some cash at times. So it's not all bad.

@teganslaw

I think Breezies or Spanx should make a line of this sleepwear in fashion colors and fashion prints for women....LOL!!!!  Yep, Cam, Brady, and for the casual look---hoodies with torn sleeves, and don't forget the NBA's Russell Westbrook who plays with OKC Thunder!

We used to play the game with Super Bowl Squares and who matched the last numbers in each of the team's scores etc etc.....then my company put an end to it, said it was gambling Woman FrustratedWoman Sad 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs!!! The Super Bowl!!!

@september wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

There are alot of FALCON FANS that are proud of them regardless & they can go back to Super Bowl.. NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR TEAM!!

Like someone said, "Hope Brady isn't chaffed from all the kissing up to him all the announcers did duing the entire game."   Still proud of the FALCONS!!!

Who is this "someone"?   He or she must have been watching a different game than me.  The announcers focus on whatever is going on at the time, and in the second half, the Patriots rallied, so yes,...that's where the excitement was!

100% spot on. Until the fourth quarter, it was all Ryan, all the time. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )