Honored Contributor

Re: NFL News and Notes for May 2021!!!

Former Browns QB Bernie Kosar looked very tall 6' 5", and Eric Metcalf looked so smalll 5' 10"......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The WFT selects Darrick Forrest, S, Cincinnati..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The Eagles went for more d-line help with a DT and DE in the sixth. We also traded two late round picks to Seattle to get their fifth round pick next year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The Eagles went for more d-line help with a DT and DE in the sixth. We also traded two late round picks to Seattle to get their fifth round pick next year.

The trade is now being reported as with the WFT and not Seattle. There's a bit of confusion. Anyway, we get a fifth from someone next year for a sixth and seventh.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

The trade is now being reported as with the WFT and not Seattle. There's a bit of confusion. Anyway, we get a fifth from someone next year for a sixth and seventh.

@gardenman 

Pardon the pun, but what's up with all this "brotherly love" within the NFC East Division.... 

Eagles/Cowboys

Eagles/WFT

Esteemed Contributor

Last pick was S Shawn Davis, who has made some big plays and is a good special teamer. He is said to be inconsistent, though. Maybe that will eventually improve. 

Trade alert: the Colts have traded pick 206 to the Saints for picks # 218 and 229. Something is going on here.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

QB Sam Ehlinger. Colts trade down to get a QB? What is this one about? I don't understand what Ballard is doing.

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Well my WFT got a much needed LONG SNAPPER! Woman Very Happy

CAMERON CHEESEMAN Michigan

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Ehlinger is a good insurance policy. He gives the Colts a kid to develop who could step in should Wentz go down. 

The Eagles finished their draft with a hybrid safety/linebacker and another defensive end. Six defensive players, three offensive players. No quarterback which was a surprise. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@teganslaw 

Ehlinger is a good insurance policy. He gives the Colts a kid to develop who could step in should Wentz go down. 

The Eagles finished their draft with a hybrid safety/linebacker and another defensive end. Six defensive players, three offensive players. No quarterback which was a surprise. 

That's one way of looking at it. I wonder where that leaves Jacob Eason, though.

The last two picks are Michael Strachan WR, Charleston and Will Fries OT Penn State. They can use a WR, it just wasn't first priority, so they waited until the end. 

Finally, an OT. Have to check more about Fries. 

Mark Twain