Honored Contributor

Re: NFL News and Notes for April 2022!!!

John Keim said the addition of Mathis does not necessarily mean Washington will trade Payne (at least maybe not in 2022)---

"Ron Rivera wants to build up lines/keep strong; they rotate their DT's quite a bit so Mathis wouldn't just be a "backup." Doesn't mean they have to trade Payne. Need a quality rotation. But if they keep Payne and he leaves after '22? You have two dudes."

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our UTSA Roadrunner got picked Spencer Burford OT....to the 49ers....smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Come on someone pick Woolen!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG Washington Sam Howell QB N.Carolina......🙄  Well I guess the team needed a 3rd QB behind Wentz and Heinicke.....SMH!! QB shouldve been a 7th round pick or grab a vet in the offseason...If Twitter crashes you'll know why.....

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Ian Rapoport thinks that Sam Howell is a competitor for Heineke as back up, and that he has more talent.

Daniel Jeremiah said that Howell would be ready to take the field if needed. The Commanders think highly of Wentz, but if some emergency happened, Howell is talented enough to play right away. 

The NFL Network analysts like this pick.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

YEAH!!! A TE!!! Cole Turner Nevada.....

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Ian Rapoport thinks that Sam Howell is a competitor for Heineke as back up, and that he has more talent.

Daniel Jeremiah said that Howell would be ready to take the field if needed. The Commanders think highly of Wentz, but if some emergency happened, Howell is talented enough to play right away. 

The NFL Network analysts like this pick.

@teganslaw 

Not so much Howell I just would have waited later for a QB...other more pressing needs....

The Washington fans on Twitter hate each and every pick...I just think they are sending Snyder a message---we wish you'd sell the team! As long as you own it we'll hate on it...SMH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

YEA!!! SEAHAWKS PICKED ROADRUNNER WOOLEN UTSA!!!  smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

They said he was a steal.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tariq Woolen goes to Seattle. Was hoping the Colts would get him; they should have moved up. 

I'm getting to see Rachel Bonnetta, and I'm not impressed. She is working the green room. Melissa Stark interviewed the players in the early rounds and did a better job. Bonnetta doesn't seem very professional; she's acting like a school kid. Melissa Stark is more refined IMO. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Tariq Woolen goes to Seattle. Was hoping the Colts would get him; they should have moved up. 

I'm getting to see Rachel Bonnetta, and I'm not impressed. She is working the green room. Melissa Stark interviewed the players in the early rounds and did a better job. Bonnetta doesn't seem very professional; she's acting like a school kid. Melissa Stark is more refined IMO. 

@teganslaw 

Im watching ESPN with Todd McShay and Lou and Mel and Todd are interacting and arguing making it fun....

Yep YOU NAILED Rachel, very immature, and is she talking REALLY LOUD...as usual...She usually does Game View on the NFL Network! I like Melissa....

Esteemed Contributor

Pick 159 DL Eric Johnson out of Missouri. I don't know much about him, but some fans are saying he will add depth at that position. Have to check him out more. 

Mark Twain