Honored Contributor

Re: NFL News and Notes for April 2021!!!

[ Edited ]

Well my WFT picked a Texan....😄 OT Texas Samuel Cosmi from Humble, TX...(during the Gibbs era the Redskins had more Texans on their roster than the Cowboys!)..  Great to see Monte Coleman, one of my all time favorite Redskins.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Dayo Odeyingbo? I 'm not familiar with him; will have to Google the name and stats.  It was nice seeing Antoine Bethea, though. 

Good choice by Washington; I was hoping the Colts would draft Cosmi. Why couldn't WFT and Colts have traded? LOL.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Dayo Odeyingbo? I 'm not familiar with him; will have to Google the name and stats.  It was nice seeing Antoine Bethea, though. 

Good choice by Washington; I was hoping the Colts would draft Cosmi. Why couldn't WFT and Colts have traded? LOL.

@teganslaw 

😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The Eagle added DT Milton Williams. He's a fast riser in the draft.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the WFT pick of WR Dyami Brown.....Woman Very Happy