Honored Contributor

Re: NFL 2023 Conference Championship Round of the Playoffs!

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Yeah, Jimmy G certainly didn't help himself with the Niners fanbase in the playoff loss to Philly. He looked happier than many of the Eagles players. Teams get desperate for QBs though. We'll have to see what happens with him. I suspect his agent already has a suitor or two lined up.

@gardenman 

I don't blame Jimmy G. he was treated like dirt by the 49ers even though the NFL is facing a shortage of good QBS and their Trey Lance experiment FAILED and Brock Purdy faces a long battle from jury...The Shannahan coaches aren't all their cracked up to be......JMHO including their time with Washington....

GOFF is replacing some injured QBS in the ProBowl ...no word whether his girlfriend will accompany him 🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

RIP Bobby Beatherd he was an excellent GM especially during his time with the Redskins, architect of my team's 3 SuperBows...including hiring Joe Gibbs as HC.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that Brady is retiring, I don't know if this is in the realm of possibility, but could/would Colin Kaepernick rejoin the Niners?