Respected Contributor

Re: NCAA Basketball

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

poor Izzo! this has been a rough season. I would love for them to make it to the tournament, but i will root for Michigan, if they don't. Mi has had a great year. Howard was a great choice.

Yes, he has!  But yesterday's win put them in for sure!!  I am an MSU alum, but I love Juwan too!  

I wish just once they could face off in the final game of the tourney!!

This is the best sporting event of the year, aside from the Stanley cup finals!!

my daughter and daughter i l, are alumni. Sunday was such a good game, a real morale booster.

i can't wait for the tigers, to start.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What about the women?  UConn should have lost in the elite eight but didn't because of a missed call.  They did lose today, but the fifth foul on WIlliams was not valid.   South Carolina had 2 terrific oppotunities against Stanford but could not follow through.  An exciting day for women's basketball!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Lady Bears from Baylor had a great game against UConn...sorry it ended without the foul being called when Kerrington was hit and they didn’t get to go into overtime. I am sure the bears would have won...they should have been a #1 seed. We love women's NCAA basketball! 

Respected Contributor

What a great final today between Stanford and Arizona!  Even though the Cardinals were off to an early lead, Arizona came back strong and it went right to the wire!

Honored Contributor

So proud of our. Baylor Bears! Beat some great teams...Theyproved they belonged in the championship game....came out ready to win...and they did! Sic'em!