Respected Contributor

@Linmo we got blown out last night. The next 2 games are here in Philly. I hope we at least win 1.

Respected Contributor

What a Lakers/Warriors game! That had me on the edge of my seat. I'm rooting for the Lakers, but I wouldn't count out the Warriors, ever.

I am loving that so many lower seeds are giving higher seeds a challenge. I'm rooting for Miami and 76ers. I don't see the Knicks recovering, but I still think Celtics win this series.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

Re: NBA Playoffs

[ Edited ]

@JJsMom As much as I love my Warriors, I'm guessing that the Conference Finals will be Nuggets vs. Lakers and 76ers vs. Heat.  I think the Finals will be Nuggets vs. 76ers.

Kudos to James Harden for hosting paralyzed shooting victim Michigan State University student John Hao in game 4 and giving him his autographed game shoes.

Also to Nikola Jokic for giving a ball and hug to Mat Ishbia, Suns' owner, before tonight's game 5.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo I'm not totally convinced Warriors can't come back after last night and AD's injury. I'm rooting for the Lakers but they have been inconsistent and definitely can't pull this off without AD. I think if they lose game 6, they won't survive going back to GS territory.

I really don't know if Celtics can hang on. It'll be very interesting tonight to see if they or Suns get eliminated.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

@JJsMom I think AD will be able to play tomorrow unless he is diagnosed with a concussion.  Either way, it should be another great game!

Today's game 6's should also be good.  76er's on their home court have a good chance to take out Boston.  Nuggets will be playing in Phoenix so that might be a tougher game for them to win. 

I love having these games on everyday!

Respected Contributor

Is anyone else disappointed in the Conference Finals?  It could be a 4-0 sweep for both conferences.  I would love to see a closer series as we did in the first 2 rounds.

Respected Contributor

Even though I'm rooting for Miami, I'm happy to see that the Celtics are keeping the Eastern Conference race alive!

Respected Contributor

It was a great Eastern Conference Finals series.   Both teams wanted it, but Miami wanted it more after last year's loss.  The Nuggets had a week between games and have homecourt advantage, so I expected them to win Game 1 of the Finals.   Let's watch what happens on Sunday!