Honored Contributor

@Spurt That's what I don't like about LeBron, his arrogance and immaturity. He's just had his you-know-what kissed way too much.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

😂 

Honored Contributor

Re: NBA Playoffs

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Anyone watching? Isaiah Thomas (Celtics) has reignited my love for basketball. His sister Chyna was killed April 15th in a single car accident, she was only 22. He continued to play, taking the day in between series to attend her funeral. How he has done it, I have no idea. On her birthday, May 2nd, he scored 53 points. Before that game he also had oral surgery, had lost a tooth in the previous game. He was on pain meds and didn't feel well but he toughed it out. He said basketball was the only thing keeping him going, that when he left the court his sister was gone again.

He's only 5'8 or so but he's a giant on the basketball court. And in my eyes. What he has done is why I love sports. Gotta go watch the game...vs Wizards.

@Greeneyedlady21

So sorry about your Celtics.....you have a good young team and they can really grow into a permanent contender......LeBron is getting old and Celtics primed to take over the East........

My Spurs have lots of decisions to make this offseason and so does Manu & Tony too....should be interesting!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt Thanks, it's a letdown. Right now I also wish I could unsee Shaq's foot. It will haunt me for all eternity......

trrfd.gif

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt Thanks, it's a letdown. Right now I also wish I could unsee Shaq's foot. It will haunt me for all eternity......

trrfd.gif

@Greeneyedlady21

LOL....yep any part of Shaq is a SCARY sight----LOL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt Did you see the foot, wanna see the pic?😨

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt Did you see the foot, wanna see the pic?😨

@Greeneyedlady21

Yes, UNFORTUNATELY, I did see it.............

animated-smileys-puking-03.gif

Honored Contributor

@Spurt Are you watching the finals? I have it on because my baseball team is out of their game tonight.

I saw what LeBron said on the news, about the racial slur being painted on the gates of his house in CA. The fact that it happened, and what he said-both just heartbreaking.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt Are you watching the finals? I have it on because my baseball team is out of their game tonight.

I saw what LeBron said on the news, about the racial slur being painted on the gates of his house in CA. The fact that it happened, and what he said-both just heartbreaking.

@Greeneyedlady21

That was very mean and hateful what they did to his home in California.  I hope the police capture and punish the culprit!!  

I watched a little of the game, but it was so boring I turned the channel, the Cavs can't just turn over the ball 20 times to have a chance!!!  The exchange between the game attendee, singer Rhianna, and Durant's response (a dunk and a "look") was pretty funny......