Honored Contributor

@Spurt Are you watching? Celtics played Spurs, was it Friday? Celtics lost. I couldn't stay awake for the whole game, starts too late here.

I am loving their team this year. Kyrie, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown. The whole team is so fun to watch. I was heartbroken about Isaiah, but I knew why they had to do it. It's even more obvious now. I just wish they had Gordon Hayward.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt Are you watching? Celtics played Spurs, was it Friday? Celtics lost. I couldn't stay awake for the whole game, starts too late here.

I am loving their team this year. Kyrie, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown. The whole team is so fun to watch. I was heartbroken about Isaiah, but I knew why they had to do it. It's even more obvious now. I just wish they had Gordon Hayward.

@Greeneyedlady21

I DID watch the game...it was a hard fought battle.....but our old guy, 40 year old Manu Ginobilli, is like the energizer bunny he seems to just inspire the team...and his game winning 3 pt shot was just AMAZING!!!  Local sportscasters said they should sign Manu to a 10 year contract...LOL!!!  It will be interesting to see how my Spurs do once Kawhi Leonard is healthy and back in the lineup....

The Celtics have a good team and a good young coach too.........its a shame about Gordon Hayward....and it was sad to see Isiaih Thomas go to the Cavs...Good Luck to your Celtics!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt One of the Celtics announcers Scalabrine, used to play for them, jokingly said that Ginobili is 50.

Hayward might be able to come back. He's getting out of the walking boot. He said only if he's 1000 %.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt One of the Celtics announcers Scalabrine, used to play for them, jokingly said that Ginobili is 50.

Hayward might be able to come back. He's getting out of the walking boot. He said only if he's 1000 %.

@Greeneyedlady21

The other Spur's players call Manu "grandpa" and they he provides the team with "grandpa juice"...................

Well thats good news about Hayward......hope he can get back to the court..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Celtics vs Cavaliers tonight on ESPN🏀

Honored Contributor

Kyrie Irving gave his jersey to Aly Raisman after they beat the Cavs. He makes a habit of giving his jersey away. Love to watch him play.

DSq6_AvWkAEah07.jpegDSqrj5QVAAAeaWS.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Celtics lost last night to the Warriors, 109-105. 😯

I couldn't even stay awake for the whole game.

I just love watching Kyrie Irving play, he makes everything look so easy and effortless. What an athlete.

Honored Contributor

It's over for the Celtics, Kyrie is out 3-6 weeks with his knee problem  😢

I really enjoyed watching them this season.

Honored Contributor

Well I was so wrong back then, it wasn't over for the Celtics. They were amazing today vs the Cavaliers. 108-83. I wish every game could be that easy. Brad Stevens is such a great coach.

giphy_s.gif

Honored Contributor

Let's go Celtics tonight! Get it done!!

💚🍀💚