Respected Contributor

I'm trying to find out which channel the 8/2/20 NASCAR race will be on.  I have Cox and it is on the NBC sports network.  Thanks in advance!!

Honored Contributor

@fortune  You can google the question. I did but you also have to add the area you live in and I didn't know where you live. 

Respected Contributor

Re: NASCAR ON TV

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@fortune  You can google the question. I did but you also have to add the area you live in and I didn't know where you live. 

@proudlyfromNJ 

I tried repeatedly to Google this, and when I put in my zip code, there was no response as to which channel in my area is carrying the race.  Thanks for your response!  I feel like such a dummy,  I also went through the channels and didn't find the race!

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

I tried repeatedly to Google this, and when I put in my zip code, there was no response as to which channel in my area is carrying the race.  Thanks for your response!  I feel like such a dummy,  I also went through the channels and didn't find the race!

@fortune  Try your county instead of zip.

Frequent Contributor

8/2 NASCAR race is on NBCSN

Honored Contributor

Correct.  It's not on the NBC Network channel, it's on the cable channel NBCSN (NBC Sports Network).

Go to your cable provider and see what channel it's on in your lineup.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@fortune 

The Nascar season's TV schedule is split between the Fox Network and NBC. I am pretty sure all the remaining races will be on either NBC or NBC Sports.

I see someone answered you about today's race, NBC SP Network. I DVR everything I watch and I will watch it later tonight. I have Dish Network and it is Channel 159.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Correct.  It's not on the NBC Network channel, it's on the cable channel NBCSN (NBC Sports Network).

Go to your cable provider and see what channel it's on in your lineup.

@VaBelle35  Yes, op said it was on NBC Sports network and her cable provider is Cox. So she knows that but can't find the channel number. 

Respected Contributor

I was scrolling through the cable channels looking at the providers.  As it turns out, NBCSN was blocked out for some reason.  I did find it, though, and was able to watch the race!  My guy didn't win, though!!  I'm a Chase Elliott fan!!!

Thanks to everybody that responded!!!

chase.jpg

Honored Contributor

@fortune 

His dad was always my favorite driver. I like Chase, but my guy did win the race. First thing he does when he wins? Grabs the 🇺🇸 and drives around with it out the window. Checkered Flag comes 2nd to him.

Chase said that this was not a good track for him, but he was running towards the front a lot of the race. Great kid, will be one of the greats in Nascar Cup!

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)