Honored Contributor

Re: N.Y. Yankees, 2015 season, all are welcome. :)

LOVE hearing the Bleacher Creatures cheer the roll call!!

First pitch was a strike!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi dmod

Super Contributor

Hi, everyone...opening day is so exciting for all of us. After all the cold weather we've all had, it's a beautiful day for the Yankees in the Bronx.

Thanks for starting this, Donna and good luck to all our teams.

And, of course, Go Yanks!

Valued Contributor

Hi Donna,

I am rooting for your Rangers until the playoffs but as far as baseball goes, I have to go with my..

Super Contributor

Sort of watching...bunch of work meetings going on at the same time. So rude, lol. Okay, Headly needs to calm down over there at 3rd. This is the second time he caused the Jays to get on base. Oh, now that runner just scored.. Geese.
Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Riverside said:

Hi, everyone...opening day is so exciting for all of us. After all the cold weather we've all had, it's a beautiful day for the Yankees in the Bronx.

Thanks for starting this, Donna and good luck to all our teams.

And, of course, Go Yanks!

Hey Riverside. Happy Opening day. Good to see the Yankettes on the thread again this year.
Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Lynnj said: Waving hi to all, and happy opening day! So excited that the long off-season is finally over and we are all ready to begin again. As of today, it's anyones World Series ring to have, I love the feeling of hope that is in the air on opening day. Hope whatever team you root for this season they bring you nothing but joy all through the season. GOOOOOO YANKEES!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} What she said!

I'm an Astros fan since I live in/by Houston. I also root for the Reds because they were my dear Mom's favorite.

Today I especially thank her for giving me the love of the game.

Enjoy, Everyone.

MJT2

Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 dmod nj said:

Russell Martin is the catcher for the Jays. I guess with Frankie going to the Pirates, Russell is no longer with them.

Yup that was a trade during the off-season. I am happy for Russell, since he is a Canadian. I am sure he is happy playing for the Jays.
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 MJ 12 said:

Hi dmod {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi MJ,

LOVE this sign. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 MomOf4 said:

Hi Donna,

I am rooting for your Rangers until the playoffs but as far as baseball goes, I have to go with my..

Hi Mom,

I understand!! lol lol