Honored Contributor

Re: N.Y. Yankees, 2015 season, all are welcome. :)

Hi rarejan, so good to see you here. Smiley Happy Wasn't the ceremony wonderful. I watched it all. So awesome to see all the guys!! I was wearing my O'Neill jersey while watching the ceremony. Those were extraordinary years of teams, weren't they? So many fun memories.

Now, I am in my NY Rangers jersey and watching that game. Last I checked, Yankees were down by 1.

OT, I read a heartfelt, beautifully written post of yours on a Duggar thread. I just wanted to say, thank you for sharing. Others followed your example following your touching post. I believe, your words will comfort, help and inspire someone reading that thread.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Frequent Contributor

Awww thank you dmod...that's so sweet of you to say.

I'm watching the Yankees game and totally forgot the Rangers game was on. At the moment this game isn't going too well...lots of errors in the infield by both teams. Time to go see how the Rangers game is going.

Western New York
3,866 Posts
Honored Contributor

The Yankees defense has been abysmal.

Rangers end of 1, no score. They played well!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Waving hi to D. and other baseball fans who have dropped by. Yankees look like they came to play tonight. Keeping the score close so far.

I turned to ESPN at 4:45 and saw the very end of Bernie's speech. Forgot about the ceremony. It was great to see the teammates who came to support him. I miss having YES on TV.

Switching back and forth between the Yankees and Rangers. After 3 weeks back East, I have become a Rangers fan. I'm sure D. is laughing.

GO YANKEES!!!!!

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

Hi jb, Smiley Happy

Check the Yankees site tomorrow. I am sure they will post highlights. It was good to see all the guys back. When Kissy Lips was introduced, I thought of your mom. lol

I'm proud of you for being a Rangers fan. Ok, I am laughing a little. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Tonight's game is good. It is on NBCSN. They are down by 1, but playing well. Hopefully, they will win tonight. Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

jb, here ya go....

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/video/v130097883/texnyy-yankees-retire-bernies-number-before-game

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Yankees lost last night. UGH!!

Today, they won 14-1. I think I am going to go back to not watching. lol I didn't watch today, and they won. lol

How did your team do today?

jb, Rangers lost last night. Tuesday night is win or go golfing. You will hear me on your coast tomorrow night. lol

Contributor

Boy oh boy, the Yankees kicked some behind today! Good for them. Now, goooo Rangers!!

The 'Stros split a series with Detroit and lost today to the Orioles. We're having a good season so far, but there's a lot of season left.

We're right by Houston and have had lots of rain with some flooding to the East of us. The cable's been off and on. But radio just keeps going, bless their hearts! Wink

It's good to see everyone. (I can just see you in that Rangers jersey, dmod. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}) See you later...have a good week, Kids!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Yankees are on the west coast playing the A's. CC is on the mound and looks ok, so far. It is the 5th inning, Yankees lead 2-0.

sugarftmom, please let me know how you are doing. I think of you when I see/read about the storms in the Houston area. I hope you have power and cable. I see the Astros have 6 game lead! Awesome!!

NY Rangers forced a 7th game. They will play tomorrow night. So, I'll be back in my jersey. lol

jb and Lynn, take good care of the boys while on your coast, please.

I'll pop in after tomorrow's hockey game.

It's been a long day. I'm going to listen to the game from my comfy bed.

Have a good evening and Friday. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Hi, dmod, thanks for thinking of me. I'm fine and even the cable has been fine for a few days. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I didn't post on this thread for a bit because I figured you were so busy managing the Rangers that you needed a break.

I see your Yankees are playing on the other coast. Those games will be even later for you...try to nap. LOL I am expecting them to win a lot out there. The AL West seems to be struggling a bit. The 'Stros are doing just okay now that they're playing teams in different (tougher?) division.

Take care and have a great weekend!