Trusted Contributor

Its March Madness in North Carolina..  As Dicky V would say.. Oh the excitement baby, Oh the passion Babay !!!!.

UNC fell to Duke by 1 point last night.

Number 1 in the ACC Virginia fell to Florida State the other day.

Love the ACC basketball !!!

Honored Contributor

I'm ready to fill out my bracket tonight.

Honored Contributor

Re: March Madness

[ Edited ]

@webbgarner1  my school is ACC too.  We frequently choke but we did beat Duke during conference play.

I did eleven brackets at ESPN and while I was falling asleep I came up with another bracket and I'm off to do that one.  As if it's the one LOL.  Then I woke up and did five more.  Probably all 18 will be out in the first round.  I hope not, it will be fun watching 18 of them, I've only ever done one.

I love it:  The odds of getting a perfect bracket are 1 in 9.2 quadrillion.  It looks like this:

1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm rooting for Marquette.  Hope they make it far enough to play, and hopefully beat  Gonzaga.

Honored Contributor

Just hours in on the first day and out of 25 brackets I have only two left.  Madness!  And neither of those has Duke who I picked to win on a third of the brackets.  Madness!  And a key player for my school was suspended this morning for the entire tournament (which now will probably consist of one game).  Madness!

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I'm rooting for Marquette.  Hope they make it far enough to play, and hopefully beat  Gonzaga.

=====

@deepwaterdotter  I was too but that won't be happening.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

=====

@deepwaterdotter  I was too but that won't be happening.

Guess we'll have to cheer for the Badgers.

Trusted Contributor
UC IRVINE, the number 13 pick, just upset #4 KANSAS STATE....Madness, indeed!
My bracket is ALREADY busted!
Love this tourney!
Honored Contributor

My bracket is busted too.

Oklahoma won today so it looks like we play Virginia on Sunday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Second round I have two brackets in the 99 percentile. My losers
lost LOL!!! Madness!

Out of 17.2 million brackets on ESPN there are only 9 perfect ones left LOL. Madness!

Two have Duke, two Virginia, one Michigan State, one Florida State. Madness Too sleep deprived to count to nine (Madness!):

Of the nine left:  three have Duke, two Virginia, one Michigan State, one Florida and one Tennessee.  And that still only comes to eight.    And I STILL can't count to nine.  I am sooooooo tired..  Madness!  

Of the 9 brackets left of the 17.2 million on ESPN:   4 have Duke, 2 Virginia, 1 Michigan State. 1 Florida, 1 Tennessee.

Sorry!!!  My two in the 99 percentile have Gonzaga and Michigan when almost every bracket I did had Duke and a few had Tennessee.  Madness!