Honored Contributor

Re: MARCH MADNESS LOve that ACC college basketball.

@racada, thanks for letting me know and that bites.  Can't blame him even though I think he's making a mistake. They each have to do what's right for them, like Carmelo did and LeBron did, they each made the right, different decision.  But the G league scares me these days.

Super Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@racada, thanks for letting me know and that bites.  Can't blame him even though I think he's making a mistake. They each have to do what's right for them, like Carmelo did and LeBron did, they each made the right, different decision.  But the G league scares me these days.

Could not agree more on all points.  Hopefully Syracuse can scramble and fill the void.  Wish he had made his decision sooner, but good luck to him just the same.

Respected Contributor

CONGRATS TO NOVA!!!  From this die hard Michigan State/Michigan fan.  Great tourney to all teams!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@123SuzyQ123wrote:

I also love March Madness, always have, for over 55 years!! Duke is my favorite team, with my #2 favorite being NC!!  Thus, I do not like it when they play each other!  We lived close to the Duke campus for 2 years, then close to the NC campus for 3 years, so I became a big fan of them both because of that!  I also have 2 other favorite teams (#3 and #4) and it is looking like they could also play each other in the next day or so!!!   I will be on pins and needles! 

Did you ever see Coach K?  I think he is one of the best!

He is the best!....my godson attends Coach K's bball camp and he is very much involved with the program and takes pictures with the individual teams along with Duke's 5 title trophies....the kids  get to meet him up close and just love it!

Respected Contributor

I live near Duke and UNC and have attended basketball games at both.  Coach K seems to be able to put a good team together, but I really don't care for the one and done path that too many players are taking.  It was great to see players mature from freshmen to seniors;  fans got to know them.  My wish would be that the NFL wait until players are juniors before they are approached.  Yes, it's hard to leave millions of dollars on the table; I get that.  However, if a player gets a degree and their pro career is cut short, they have that degree.  Despite the enormous salaries, many professional athletes end up broke.