Super Contributor

Re: MARCH MADNESS LOve that ACC college basketball.

@LoriLoriwrote:

@racadawrote:

@LoriLori ........

@racada, I still have friends there. One is a cop who gets to work the games, lucky lucky lucky. And so we won! Great game and

YAY!

Indeed we did!   Crossing my fingers for Friday!  Would love to get one more win!!  🍊🏀🍊🏀

@racada, and another one would be even juicier!!!  I don't think Michigan has played against zone.  Don't want to come out and say what I'm thinking but it starts with a "w."

I so hope this team stays together.  Haven't read anything about anyone thinking about leaving but that  means zip...

I hate it that we play zone but then every win makes me so happy.  And I don't like Boeheim for doing it but not liking Boeheim is sort of a badge of being an SU fan.

What do you think of Boeheim and his zone defense?

Looking forward to Sunday's game....I think they can win against Michigan State, but it won't be easy.  Just like every year, hoping my team is clicking and the opponent isn't come game time!  I'm sure I'll be biting my nails as usual.

Sure hope Battle doesn't leave, next year looks good right now, but like you said, who knows!

As far as coach Boeheim, he's not a HOF coach for no reason, but it's definitely not for his way with the media!  The zone will be with us as long as Boeheim is, so you just hope it's working during the tournament!!

GO ORANGE!!  🍊🏀😊

Honored Contributor

@racadaTyus Battle would be a fool to leave, he'd have to go overseas because he's not going to suddenly be Cinderella at the combine.  But others have done it before.  Another year at Syracuse or playing in Slovakia watched by Dolejaz's relatives LOL?

Everyone's got us losing which is usually when we win LOL.

Super Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@racadaTyus Battle would be a fool to leave, he'd have to go overseas because he's not going to suddenly be Cinderella at the combine.  But others have done it before.  Another year at Syracuse or playing in Slovakia watched by Dolejaz's relatives LOL?

Everyone's got us losing which is usually when we win LOL.

(Agree about Battle, but too many have done it in the past for me to be surprised if he decides to go also)

Well we did it again!!  Stressful.....but I'll take it!

I am going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts!  

Looking forward to playing Duke......

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@racada, yessssssssssss!!!!

Coach K and Duke will shred Boeheim and our guys but we have til Friday to enjoy the win!!!

As for Battle you're right and it's sad because most of them end up nobodies playing for Italy or in the D league or whatever so I hope he sticks it out.  It has to be so hard to resist the money.

Super Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@racada, yessssssssssss!!!!

Coach K and Duke will shred Boeheim and our guys but we have til Friday to enjoy the win!!!

As for Battle you're right and it's sad because most of them end up nobodies playing for Italy or in the D league or whatever so I hope he sticks it out.  It has to be so hard to resist the money.

We will PROBABLY lose to Duke.....but as is being witnessed in this years tournament, and most all years, never say never!!!!

and....yes, unfortunately, money talks.  I hope he stays, but stay or go, they have to make the decision they feel is right for them at the time.

image.png 

Trusted Contributor

The Tarheels are out,, Texas Aggies put a beat down on them. 

Honored Contributor

Go Cuse!!!  I was born and raised here and still live here.  It is so good to see how this brings everyone together.  The sweet 16 shirts will be available tomorrow.  The grocery stores have everything orange out.  I hope we can pull it off to beat Duke!! Image result for syracuse orange basketball

Honored Contributor

@racada@Pecky, loved living their during college (on and then off campus).  The "townies" were terrific.  It was a great experience.  Would love to be there now, loved the cold, snowy weather and the countryside.  

Coach K will crush us, he knows exactly how to play our zone.  But it will still be fun watching the last game of the season and I'll be waiting with excitement to see who is on the team next year.

Honored Contributor

And Loyola's luck holds out one more time.  The next round will be a huge test for them.  Go Ramblers!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am first and foremost a Spartan, however, have always been a Wolverine second.  Glad to see Michigan advancing to the Final Four!!  GO BLUE!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it