Esteemed Contributor

Re: MARCH MADNESS LOve that ACC college basketball.

@Hearts4Mewrote:

@IUredhead

No, my husband isn't from IN.  We are actually originally from Pittsburgh, but now live in SC.  I honestly don't know why he chose Purdue as his school!  LOL.

@Hearts4Me  Purdue. is known for its engineering program.

Super Contributor

@LoriLori ........

@racada, I still have friends there. One is a cop who gets to work the games, lucky lucky lucky. And so we won! Great game and

YAY!

Indeed we did!   Crossing my fingers for Friday!  Would love to get one more win!!  🍊🏀🍊🏀

Honored Contributor

I don't think my heart can take another 'buzzer-beater' like the Miami-Loyola game, but Go Ramblers!

Frequent Contributor

@SoXwrote:

@Hearts4Mewrote:

@IUredhead

No, my husband isnw't from IN.  We are actually originally from Pittsburgh, but now live in SC.  I honestly don't know why he chose Purdue as his school!  LOL.

@Hearts4Me  Purdue. is known for its engineering program.

Well that makes sense - he started in engineering and then found it too hard - LOL - so he switched majors!  

And now I see that Purdue's big BB guy broke a bone in today's game, so he's done!  There goes Purdue's chances.....!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

WOW WOW WOW.......

our little known team......the only team from maryland to make the tournament......UMBC (#16) beat VIRGINIA (#1)......and it was a major win!!! this is the first time a 16 seed has beat a 1 seed.....EVER!

U

Must

Be

Cinderella!!!!!

https://jamieumbc.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/umbc-logo.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Way to go UMBC! What an upset! But I'm rooting for Xavier all the way! Let's go X!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

WOW WOW WOW.......

our little known team......the only team from maryland to make the tournament......UMBC (#16) beat VIRGINIA (#1)......and it was a major win!!! this is the first time a 16 seed has beat a 1 seed.....EVER!

U

Must

Be

Cinderella!!!!!

https://jamieumbc.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/umbc-logo.jpg

@sunshine45, congratulations! 

THAT"S why they call it March Madness...Every single one of the 16.7 million brackets that have been submitted was busted by that one game, it's truly mind-blowing.    I never heard of the school til last night.  And that guy that weighs 132 pounds?  Unbelievable.  Yay him!

Honored Contributor

@racadawrote:

@LoriLori ........

@racada, I still have friends there. One is a cop who gets to work the games, lucky lucky lucky. And so we won! Great game and

YAY!

Indeed we did!   Crossing my fingers for Friday!  Would love to get one more win!!  🍊🏀🍊🏀

@racada, and another one would be even juicier!!!  I don't think Michigan has played against zone.  Don't want to come out and say what I'm thinking but it starts with a "w."

I so hope this team stays together.  Haven't read anything about anyone thinking about leaving but that  means zip...

I hate it that we play zone but then every win makes me so happy.  And I don't like Boeheim for doing it but not liking Boeheim is sort of a badge of being an SU fan.

What do you think of Boeheim and his zone defense?

Trusted Contributor

Truly a shocker. Congrats. Even though I am from another state, I would like to see you guys do well and maybe win it all. I love to route for an underdog sometimes. Good job !!!

Honored Contributor

This Loyola team is making my heart stop at the end of every game.  Keep it going Ramblers!