Honored Contributor
The DIL of LSU offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger died in a plane crash today, on her way to the LSU-OK game. Carley McCord was one of 5 people killed in the small plane crash. Her FIL is on the sidelines for the game. 😢
Respected Contributor

So sad to hear this.  I have the game on now. Thoughts and prayers to the families.  

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
The DIL of LSU offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger died in a plane crash today, on her way to the LSU-OK game. Carley McCord was one of 5 people killed in the small plane crash. Her FIL is on the sidelines for the game. 😢

@bikerbabe 

SO SAD! Smiley Sad 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

It's a tragedy for all involved, but the other four who died are largely being ignored. I suspect it's brutal for their families that everyone's mourning the deaths of the reporter, but largely ignoring the deaths of their loved ones.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman   you're so right.  It's a horrible tragedy for all of the families.  Prayers for all of them.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is challenging moderation

Honored Contributor

So sad for all the families affected by this holiday season tragedy.  My condolences go out to all impacted by this unexpected disaster.

Respected Contributor

How fragile life is.