Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom  such a great game.  Patrick Mahomes...3 touchdowns in 5 minutes. What a player and so cute!! Also happy for coach Reid.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor
@emmysmom

Thanks for the KC ❤...and enjoy that parade!

Love your enthusiasm and so excited you are enjoying football again. 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@emmysmom  such a great game.  Patrick Mahomes...3 touchdowns in 5 minutes. What a player and so cute!! Also happy for coach Reid.

Coach Reid is amazing!...you can see he and Mahomes have a special relationship! He was hugging all the players after the game..and they poured that gatorade on him..poor guy!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@emmysmom

Thanks for the KC ❤...and enjoy that parade!

Love your enthusiasm and so excited you are enjoying football again. 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

Thanks!!! Woman Very HappyHeart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

He's cute allright..he and his gf have been togther since they were 17...she's darling..!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo Congrats on a great first half. Y'all made me nervous. You have a young team and a great future ahead.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

The KC Chiefs' 2020 team reminds me of the KC Royals baseball 2015 team -- brotherhood in the locker room and on the field. Respect for owners and managers. That bond will take you places. 

Fireworks in my city just now ending. Today's 60 degree weather made everyone want to gather at outdoor events. 

rank Clark #55 of the Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes #15 of the Kansas City Chiefs celebrate after defeating San Francisco 49ers by 31 - 20in Super Bowl LIV at Hard Rock Stadium on February 02, 2020 in Miami, Florida.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@MarnieRez3 - great attitude and good on ya

Super Contributor

congratulations. it was a great game i'm excited  that the Kansas City Chiefs won. you deserved it.

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

The KC Chiefs' 2020 team reminds me of the KC Royals baseball 2015 team -- brotherhood in the locker room and on the field. Respect for owners and managers. That bond will take you places. 

Fireworks in my city just now ending. Today's 60 degree weather made everyone want to gather at outdoor events. 

rank Clark #55 of the Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes #15 of the Kansas City Chiefs celebrate after defeating San Francisco 49ers by 31 - 20in Super Bowl LIV at Hard Rock Stadium on February 02, 2020 in Miami, Florida.

Did you know they could  see the firewoks in SPACE!!!!! I was too excited to sleep!! SO proud of our team!

@jeanlake wrote:

This morning it was reported they could see the fireworks from space!!! lol! So proud of our team!!!!!! Heart Thanks Jean! Heart

-- Mae West