Honored Contributor

Just when you think the Russians are safely gone....

Surprise!  It's the Junior World championship.  Guanteed to haunt your viewing pleasure.

Alexandra Trusova age: 13     landing a quadruple Salchow and a quadruple toeloop in a triple-heavy program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=I4DRB8lUEOQ

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just when you think the Russians are safely gone....

@songbird, thanks for posting.  It was a pleasure to watch such a talent.  She is definitely one to watch.  I have not watched ice skating in years because it was becoming very boring to me.  It might be time to start watching again.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirlwrote:

@songbird, thanks for posting.  It was a pleasure to watch such a talent.  She is definitely one to watch.  I have not watched ice skating in years because it was becoming very boring to me.  It might be time to start watching again.

Not only does she complete her jumps, but she lands the quads on the correct edge.  Something her older competitors can't do.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird. she is just amazing and so talented.  I also used the word "watch" just a little too much in that post.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirlwrote:

@songbird. she is just amazing and so talented.  I also used the word "watch" just a little too much in that post.

She has super long hair and sometimes skates with it down..

Image result for alexandra trusova long hair