Respected Contributor

I feel so bad for him. Devastating injury.  Hate to see bad things happen to the good guys.  He actually apologized to the fans.  Hopefully he heals well and this won't affect his everyday life. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw this when it happened.  I felt so sorry for him.  The look on his face was one of pain and frustration.  Praying he heals quickly!

Honored Contributor

hope EVERYONE who got hurt yesterday will be able to pull through and have quick and successful recoveries.

currently, the RAVENS have the most people on their injured reserve list......as of early yesterday, a total of 17 players.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

It just so makes you think.  This man has done soooo much for the Houston hurricane victims.  You wonder, why him...after the goodness and love he has showed to so many recently...just heartbreaking...it makes you really really question things.  Life is hard...but to add insult to injury, makes you bitter at times.  

Respected Contributor

Here is to a speedy recovery to all injured players!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

😟 I feel so badly for him, I think the world of him

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"