Respected Contributor

Re: Isn't Anyone into the NBA?

@FlyersGirl wrote:

I wondered the same thing. I am a Sixers fan. Unfortunately, our season is over as we just lost to Miami in game 6. Our star player, Joel Embiid was playing post concussion with an injured thumb and orbital fracture. His thumb requires surgery. He did pretty well in games 3 and 4 but you could tell he was in bad shape for 5 and 6. The rest of the team pretty much fell apart. 

Next year will be interesting. 

Best of luck to the Warriors!

@FlyersGirl Joel Embiid played his heart out even with his multiple injuries.  IMO, he should have been the MVP.

Respected Contributor

Go WARRIORS!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

WAY TO GO MAVERICKS!   WHAT A WIN!  

Suns may have been the "team to beat" all season, but you can't rest on your season laurels when you're in the playoffs.   Gotta show up!

I live in AZ, so I know what I'm talking about.   I was around when we had Charles, KJ, Majerle, Chambers... now that was a team that never got complacent.    Colangelo teams never copped an attitude.   Now Devin Kardashian can take time to be with his girlfriend.

Mavericks earned their win and they were fabulous.  Now maybe the Suns owner Sarver can contemplate on all the things he's accused of and the Suns can move forward without that man at the helm.

Respected Contributor

@Black Cat Back I was completely shocked by the Mavs blowout tonight!  I was rooting for them because I thought they would be the easier team for my Warriors to play in the next round, but now I'm beginning to wonder.  At least the Warriors will have home court advantage!

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Black Cat Back I was completely shocked by the Mavs blowout tonight!  I was rooting for them because I thought they would be the easier team for my Warriors to play in the next round, but now I'm beginning to wonder.  At least the Warriors will have home court advantage!

It will be a good series.  Dallas just played from the heart and the Suns (as usual) were complacent.    I used to follow the Suns, but this team and organization, isn't what it used to be.

Good luck in the series.   I think your Warriors will have a good chance.  I'm a huge Niners fan so I love the SF area.   Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

MAV'S MAV'S MAV's!!!!

Wow, I thought we could take game 7 if we played in Dallas, but had my doubts

for playing in Phoenix.  But we did it!!

What a game!!!

Trusted Contributor

There is a jerk Suns fan who posted on his twitter account, his new twitter picture.  It's a little boy dressed in a Suns uniform drinking Clorox bleach from a straw.  

It's not funny at all and it's gross and dangerous.   He could have posted anything else showing the sadness of a loss, but to show a little boy drinking Clorox... that is dangerous and beyond disgusting.

Respected Contributor

The Celtics really folded during the second half of Game 1, but were without 

Horford and Smart.  I'm looking forward to the Mavs and Warriors tomorrow night!

Occasional Contributor

I am a NY Knicks fan and we know how that ended up. I have one son who is a Spurs fan and another who is a Heat fan therefore we are all in Heat mode here now.  Go Heat!!!

Honored Contributor

I am a Celtics fan, very tough loss last night😔
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"