Honored Contributor

of my OHIO STATE BUCKEYE'S !

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Esteemed Contributor

It was a good game ... the BIG10 is still alive and well!

Frequent Contributor

SAME HERE!  Now the naysayers can sit down!

O-H

Honored Contributor

It was huge for Justin Fields. It's not often the presumed first and second picks in the NFL draft get to go head to head to see who's better. That performance probably won't vault Fields ahead of Trevor Lawrence, but it should keep those arguing that Zach Wilson or Trey Lance were better than Fields at bay. If the Buckeyes can pull off the upset and take down Alabama, well Fields could move closer to Lawrence and maybe even pass him. If nothing else it likely locks him into that second overall draft slot.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@buckeyegirl1 wrote:

SAME HERE!  Now the naysayers can sit down!

O-H

@buckeyegirl1 

I-O

Trusted Contributor

Jeremy Ruckert is from my hometown where I grew up and taught for more than thirty years.  Don't know the family personally, but we're all darn proud of him

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

of my OHIO STATE BUCKEYE'S !

Me too! On to the Natty!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I am so proud

[ Edited ]

I didn't have a dog in this hunt and didn't really care who won until Fields took that hit and then I wanted OSU to win and see him be okay.  Well he was more than okay and had such a great game.  The final could be something if both Alabama and OSU play like they did yesterday. I hope Field's ribs heal up okay so he can play without hurting too much.   Good luck to your teams!

Frequent Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Jeremy Ruckert is from my hometown where I grew up and taught for more than thirty years.  Don't know the family personally, but we're all darn proud of him

Jeremy is my friend's nephew. 2 TDs for Jeremy and 1 TD for Farrell. Give some love to the tightends!

t