Honored Contributor

Hey! We've got a sports forum! Yeah!

Thanks for grouping everything sports related here. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey! We've got a sports forum! Yeah!

Moderators, thank you for listening to our requests and creating this new forum.It was really needed and I really appreciate it!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe, who's waiting for the US Open Tennis tournament to start in 10 days!!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU!!!!

special thanks to @dmod and everyone who requested a separate sports forum! EXTRA SPECIAL thanks to the moderators who listened and came through. if the qvc forums had real cheerleaders they would be cheering right now for you! Woman LOLWoman Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

THANK YOU MODERATORS!!! for seeing and implementing the suggestion for the SPORTS FORUM!!!!  I really appreciate it as I know so will all the other sports fans!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!

@special thanks to @dmod nj and everyone who requested a separate sports forum! EXTRA SPECIAL thanks to the moderators who listened and came through. if the qvc forums had real cheerleaders they would be cheering right now for you! Woman LOLWoman Wink

@sunshine45.......I don't know if you like cats, but I took your idea and put a cat cheerleader in my post to give the MODS a big CHEER Smiley Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

BOOYAH! (yeah, I'm shoutin')

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to the moderators for the Sports forum!

SPURT, cute cheerleader.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for this forum!

Tennis anyone!

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

@SerenitySilk wrote:

Thanks for this forum!

Tennis anyone!

*with a quick volley* 

lol, only 9 days to go!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's about time! I noticed there is a book forum now also. I don't know why they didn't just replicate all the forums we were used to on the old boards? We all are creatures of habit and like things the way they were!