Honored Contributor

He Still Has It (NASCAR Spoiler)

[ Edited ]

Although I'm a Ryan Newman fan forever, I was happy to see Tony Stewart win at Sonoma today. And an exciting final lap made it even better.  Made the Chase before he retires.

Occasional Contributor

It would be helpful it you could put Nascar Spoiler in your heading in place of the winner of the race for those of us who might record the race and watch it at a later time. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@birksbabe wrote:

It would be helpful it you could put Nascar Spoiler in your heading in place of the winner of the race for those of us who might record the race and watch it at a later time. Thank you.

I'm sorry, you are correct.  I didn't think about those who may have recorded the race to view later.  Have altered the title to reflect your suggestion.  Hope I didn't ruin the race for you.

Respected Contributor

Re: He Still Has It (NASCAR Spoiler)

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Although I'm a Ryan Newman fan forever, I was happy to see Tony Stewart win at Sonoma today. And an exciting final lap made it even better.  Made the Chase before he retires.

He sure "smoked" up the track at Sonoma!!  It reminded me of the old Tony Stewart back in the day!  I was really happy for him!!!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for editing the title. Appreciate it. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@birksbabe wrote:

I'm sorry, you are correct.  I didn't think about those who may have recorded the race to view later.  Have altered the title to reflect your suggestion.  Hope I didn't ruin the race for you.

@deepwaterdotter

I DVR all the hockey games I watch, and the Cup races. During hockey season I don't ever even open this Sports Forum until I have watched, at times, up to 5 recorded games. When my wife is gone for a week or more with her In-house Pet Sitting Business, I don't watch any of them until we can watch them together.

Unfortunately there have been times when someone put the result of a game in their thread title in the Community Chat Forum. So I pretty much quit coming to this board at all until I get whatever event watched. Time shifting electronics I have owned since the late 1960's, but the majority of people now use this technology, so I think they get it now.

I had watched the race so it was not an issue with me. I too was happy to see Tony win. He came back from a serious injury and finally got that win he needed to make Series

He sure didn't make it easy for himself on that last lap. When he got passed, I thought it was over but just like hockey, "it ain't over till it's over"

Congrats Tony,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)