Honored Contributor

🏌🏻 Grayson Murray R.I.P. ⛳️

Professional golfer Grayson Murray, 30, dies by suicide after withdrawing from Charles Schwab Challenge

Murray was a two-time winner on the PGA Tour

May 26, 2024 at 11:22 am ET 3 min read

grayson-murray-cwc-g.png

Professional golfer Grayson Murray has died. He was 30 years old. Murray's death comes after he withdrew Friday during the second round of the 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge, citing an illness.

FULL ARTICLE: cbssports.com/golf/news/professional-golfer-grayson-murray-30-dies-by-suicide-after-withdrawing-from-charles-schwab-challenge/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 🏌🏻 Grayson Murray R.I.P. ⛳️

@Mz iMac Yes, it's been all over the news for a couple of days. Very sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Sure made me sad to hear about too.  Such a shame when they pass so young.😔❤️

Respected Contributor

This was very sad to hear. Such a shame. Brings back the saying which is very true...you never know what other people have going on.  The outside doesn't always tell the story. 

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently, he has been struggling for awhile. Murray struggled with alcoholism, depression and anxiety. It is so sad to see someone struggle with life. He was so young to pass. May he rest in piece.

Respected Contributor

Very, very sad.  We never know what others are going through every day.  Sincere sympathy to his family.  The parents wanted the golf event to continue.  They said that is what Grayson would have wanted.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tragic, to be that desperate and in despair. In this world of resources, I can't believe he couldn't find some way or someone to help him- Verysad.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Tragic, to be that desperate and in despair. In this world of resources, I can't believe he couldn't find some way or someone to help him- Verysad.

Clearly most people know nothing at all about these situations, resources or not there are so many factors involved in each situation.  Even professionals fail people that need help.

Respected Contributor

So very sad...

Honored Contributor

16 RIP Images ideas | rest in peace quotes, ripped, rest in peace message