Regular Contributor

After being asked a million times, "Where is Marquette", I am so proud of my nerd Jesuit school being ranked #12 and having a record of 17-3!  It's not in a Chicago suburb, it is in Milwaukee, and we nerds  rock!!!   Go Marquette!

Respected Contributor

Unless you mean Marquette, Michigan. Homeof Northern Michigan University. Peer Marquette traveled a lot.

Occasional Visitor

It's been a long haul since MU last had a great team and I've been waiting patiently. Hopefully they can continue their winning ways all the way to the NCAA tourney. I've heard the comment that Milwaukee is just a suburb of Chicago for so many years that instead of correcting people, I just ignore them! GO MU!!!

Regular Contributor

I really do not know what the first blog reponders issue is.  Clearly this is about a great Jesuit school, and not a small town in th"e UP.  Also, the correct name is Pere Jacques Marquette, not "Peer". or "Pierre"  "pere" is the French name for father, and Catholic priests are often referred to as father.

Honored Contributor

@comedy clubber wrote:

I really do not know what the first blog reponders issue is.  Clearly this is about a great Jesuit school, and not a small town in th"e UP.  Also, the correct name is Pere Jacques Marquette, not "Peer". or "Pierre"  "pere" is the French name for father, and Catholic priests are often referred to as father.

Don't really care about whatever you're talking about. You have some not nice posts on some forums. Don't expect to get cheers.

Regular Contributor

I will never apologize for my bluntness and honesty.  I never asked for your cheers.