Respected Contributor

Since I won the Superbowl last season (probably the only one I will ever win being a Lions fan !!) I get the first pick in the draft next week.

Since I coasted to the last season win on the coattails of Todd Gurley, I am pretty sure I will pick him first.

But, being a Michigan State Alum, I am tempted to take Le'veon Bell.

Any thoughts????

TIA for all suggestions!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Fantasy Football 2018 Draft

You'd be safe with either.  But the "experts" say we shouldn't expect this season to be as good as their last.  I have 8th pick in my draft, and I don't know who is going to be available to me.  Very excited to start fantasy football!

Honored Contributor

I always get nervous about the guys like Bell and the Rams Aaron Donald who hold out of camp. Injuries tend to hit the holdouts more than the guys in camp. I'd go with Gurley.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

That was def part of my thinking, @gardenman.  When players hold out, injuries are much more common!

Thanks for the input

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Agree, @Stevie Nix.  I suppose I cannot expect another season like last year!

I think either one is a safe bet.

Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal

Who did you pick? Hope it wasn't Bell as he may sit his fanny down for the first 10 games.

Respected Contributor

I went with Gurley!!  Part of my choice was exactly that reason, @JillyMarie.  Although I doubt Mgmt will sit him if he ever does report.

Trusted Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I went with Gurley!!  Part of my choice was exactly that reason, @JillyMarie.  Although I doubt Mgmt will sit him if he ever does report.

@redwingsgal

Good job.  My hub had the 1st pick in his fantasy league and he went with Gurley too.