Honored Contributor

Is out July 7th. Obviously none of the photos will be posted here..but they are out there for Googling. Not that I would know😊

Ezekiel Elliott, Caroline Wozniacki, Javier Baez from the Chicago Cubs, Isaiah Thomas of the Boston Celtics(who was totally robbed of the NBA MVP). Wow he looks amazing. All these athletes have amazing bodies. There are other athletes in the magazine. Ashley Wagner the figure skater is one.

My favorite was Vince Wilfork last year. He didn't care that he didn't have the body that usually poses for this. I love that, and I love Vince.

Also this year, Julian Edelman from the Patriots♨ 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Well, all that I can say is:. Ahhhhhh, kudos to Mr. Edelman!!!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Ezek...didn't like the cover pose.  Too serious.

Wish they would've captured his smile on the cover.

Honored Contributor

😨

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Well, that was fast....but enjoyable!!!  Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Well, that was fast....but enjoyable!!!  Thank you!!!

@cancun08 - lol SIZZLING Heart if that doesn't get your motor running, well...

and there are far more offensive posts here daily about illness, crime, politics, whining about you name it. A gorgeous man, not offensive! Batter up Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I am a huge baseball fan, but I'm an American League fan.  I don't have a favorite NL team....... until now!

Yowza!!!!  Lol!!

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I am a huge baseball fan, but I'm an American League fan.  I don't have a favorite NL team....... until now!

Yowza!!!!  Lol!!

@cancun08 - here's a more 'PC' version of Javier's cover.

@Greeneyedlady21 holy cow...Ezekiel. had to crop 80% of his photo Woman Wink 

baez.png

Screen-Shot-2017-06-26-at-11.16.35-PM-e1498533538568.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

and there are far more offensive posts here daily about illness, crime, politics, whining about you name it. A gorgeous man, not offensive! Batter up Woman LOL

I agree with you. Not to mention putting other posters on the witness stand about their personal problems.

Also in the body issue- first ever breast cancer survivor to appear in this issue. She had a double mastectomy. Olympian Novlene Williams Mills. And snowboarder Kirstie Ennis. Served in the Marines in Afghanistan. Her leg was amputated after a helicopter crash.

Honored Contributor

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.