Honored Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler always presented after the SuperBowl

It was always fun to watch Dan after the Super Bowl.  The male model, Long, was good too, it was one of his few opportunities.  I wonder what will happen tonight - in about a half hour actually.  Maybe they'll bring Dan back for an encore.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Jill Bauer ??? 

Respected Contributor

I loved Dan Wheeler as a host and loved his enthusiasm for sports (in fact, I recently picked up his book "Best Seat In The House" and am enjoying it), and in the after Super Bowl shows.  ...but Jill Bauer, though a surprise tonight, did a great job! Always enjoy her hosting, but who knew she knew so much about sports! 

Respected Contributor

I didn't tune in to the Q, but it would have been great to see Dan Wheeler make an encore presentation since it is the Eagles who won.  I'm sure he would have loved to have been asked back!

Why would anyone think most of the Q's audience will be watching This Is Us?  I have yet to watch one episode.  I would much rather watch the Q.  How can anyone even begin to make a grandiose statement like that? 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you.  I missed that information due to having the flu.  I hope Dan has a wonderful retirement!!!!