Respected Contributor

Re: Congratulations to the Milwaukee Bucks - new NBA Champions!

@Nannerbelles - I really hope you get a chance to go to a game at Lambeau - if you've never been to one, being there is quite an experience! 

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Yes, it's nice but really who cares.

The way all of sports became so political takes all the fun out of watching and appreciating their talents.

Then you have the championship apparel producer selling $35 white t-shirts, that is truly a crime.

From what I read it was 50 years since they won a Championship, how is that a celebration, it's been year after year pathetic performances.  They were going to fire the coach, the big guy was going to leave, actually the Bucks were going to pull out of Milwaukee years ago but the City built them this great arena.   

I don't know, I guess it is a Congratulations but it will be forgotten next week.  

Perhaps a rather unnecessary post to a person's thread. A person who is obviously a happy fan.

I enjoy basketball. Didn't watch the Finals this year, but I admire Giannis very much.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Yes, they are a great group of players. I was upset that my local channels broadcast the parade so I missed a soap opera. Felt one channel could have carried the parade and those interested would find it.

Super Contributor

@Just Bling Wow someone got up on the wrong side of the bed ... or maybe you are always like that.  Yikes!

Super Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness I am really excited about the win earlier this week!!!  Such a great accomplishment and a well deserved celebration for Milwaukee, an underdog as well.

Super Contributor

@Just Bling You obviously are just a troll that has a sad life and nothing else to do but be negative and mean.  I feel sorry for you.

Honored Contributor

Great group of players, I am so  happy for what they have accomplished. 

I'm sure this has helped the economy in Milwaukee too. Sad to see the bitterness that some posters display. 

Regular Contributor

I wanted to add just how excited our entire State is....it was reported on the news last night that over 3 hundred thousand people from around the State came to Milwaukee to celebrate our World Champion Bucks.   The team has said they wanted this for the city of Milwaukee, the State of Wisconsin and all the people.  United together! 

Regular Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness  I have been to several games at Lambeau and there is nothing like it even in December and January.  My daughter and her family live in Green Bay so now my role has become the babysitter so they can go.  I will definitely get there again.  Good News, Aaron Rodgers is back for one more year.  Hopefully they can make it to the Super Bowl!  Go Pack Go!

It is what it is!!!
Respected Contributor

@Nannerbelles - so you have "experienced" games at Lambeau - on the comfort of the wonderful metal benches and all!!!  In the winter when we're all bundled up, there's barely room to sit!  I think it's the way a football game should be experienced.  And Aaron is back, I applaud him for breaking through some of that brick wall of management, it was needed.  We'll see what happens this year.

Glad your kids get to go to some of the games, and babysitting your grand kids is a good bonding time for you! We were only 1 game from the Super Bowl last year, so we have a good chance this year!