Respected Contributor

Re: Congratulations to the Milwaukee Bucks - new NBA Champions!

@HerRoyaLioness I'm very sorry you feel that way, that's what feelings are and seriously, it is my opinion.   Calling my opinion rude and mean is uncalled for and certainly everyone doesn't all have to agree, how boring would that be.  There was absolutely nothing written that was rude or mean and especially directed to you.

I'm happy you are so happy so enjoy, have a good evening.

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping the Suns would win it all. But once they lost couple of big men  I knew it was over. But they did go much farther than they had in 11 years. 

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling - that's what peoplel say to get out of a situation, "it was just my opinion". 

Well, my post was not such that any "opinions" were needed or asked for. There was nothing to agree or disagree on - it was a simple fact of congrats to the winners of the NBA championship.  Your negativity was not appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

I just started watching the series for the final game. I was for the Bucks because I like Milwaukee better than Phoenix!!!! Love the Bucks!!!! So happy to see them win! Great team!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty - they played very well - I was holding my breath so many times - the lead kept switching throughout the games!

Respected Contributor

I'm from NY and have been living in the northern burbs of Chicago for the past 24 years, so I have nothing to lose here ....  I have found most Wi fans to be VERY LOYAL.  It's possible that fans are still concerned about COVID and want to limit their exposure. Not everyone is running back to sports arenas, concerts, etc.

I work with a number of Wi natives who are still in Wi or now in Illinois and the first thing I did this morning was CONGRATULATE THEM.

NICE WIN ...  50 years is a long time to wait, but YOU DID IT.  

@HerRoyaLioness   CELEBRATE!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Well I live 30 minutes from Milwaukee, and to me it is epic, and I am super proud of the Bucks and the fans!!!!It was a great series, well played by both teams, very classy acts by all of the players!!!!

I am excited for the parade today and the ceremony, even though I won't be there! GO BUCKS!!!!!! 

Our whole state is proud and is excited to celebrate a well deserved victory!!!

Honored Contributor

I’m not a Bucks fan - lifelong Laker girl - but I like Giannis. Injuries were definitely a factor in the playoffs but they always are to some extent.

I don’t understand slamming the Bucks as a lesser celebration just because they don’t have a recent string of championships?

Sports continue to be a highlight of my life and hopefully always will be.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congrats to the Bucks!  I am watching the victory parade as I write this and the entire state of Wisconsin is out along the parade route.  There are thousands and thousands of fans lining the street in downtown Milwaukee.  This team has united all and you can't help  feel the excitment whether you are a big fan or not. Hundreds of Bucks tee-shirts are being tossed into the crowd. 

This City...this State have come together to celebrate this wonderful group of young men.  In all my years I have never seen anything like this and I can tell you it is very exciting to see everyone come together. 

Wisconsin will not..does not forget their sports teams no matter what they do.  We are a sports State.  Come to Wisconsin to see the Bucks, Brewers, Admirals (our hockey team), Green Bay Packers and our college teams.  You will not be disapointed!

Regular Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness  Very true, WI fans are very loyal to their teams through thick and thin.  Go Pack Go!!  Hoping to get to a game at Lambeau this year.

It is what it is!!!