Honored Contributor

Congratulations to The Golden State Warriors 🏆

Third NBA title in four years. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Congratulations to The Golden State Warriors 🏆

@butterfly123 wrote:

@butterfly123: Yes!!!

Many of us are now looking forward to this talented team getting their new arena in SAN FRANCISCO!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@butterfly123: Yes!!!

Many of us are now looking forward to this talented team getting their new arena in SAN FRANCISCO!

New arena in SF sounds fantastic. @1Professor

Honored Contributor

Congrats to Dub Nation Heart

The Warriors have their own arena in Oakland where they have been embraced and built this success!  Nice to hear the players speak fondly of Oakland - the fan base! And how they are excited to get home and celebrate in Oakland!  

Hate it when a neighboring city wants to claim a successful team. Look what happened to the Niners when they got their 'fancy' overpriced stadium...bad juju!

Major credit for Warriors success goes to Chicago Bulls alum Coach Steve Kerr Heart

Enjoy your team & success  Oakland - Congrats Dub Nation!!!

9d0257c961c81f9d063e1c2e13c79485--golden-state-warriors-currys.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Congratulations Warriors!!!

Wish it had been the Rockets....but hey, they went 7 games with the best of the best.

Enjoy your victory, again.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl: I double down on your❤️ for Steeeeve Kerrrr. He's a U of Arizona alum along with Andre Iguodala and some of the staff.

Steve has always been been special from early on.❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

Kevin Durant made the right decision to play for the Warriors. He has star teammates who are willing to share the ball and the spotlight.

Respected Contributor

I'm a big Warriors fan and SO happy they won!!!  Parade here is Tuesday but I can't go because I have a business lunch in SF and can't be in Oakland - although I'm sure the crowds will be insane so maybe I don't want to be anyway!  Will have to see if I can pick up a Championship t-shirt. :-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowrose wrote:

Congratulations Warriors!!!

Wish it had been the Rockets....but hey, they went 7 games with the best of the best.

Enjoy your victory, again.  Smiley Happy

The WConf series was much more relevant and competitive! 

Now we know that LeBron did something foolish and selfish...punching a blackboard after game#1. He rendered himself useless for the rest of the series. All this talk about 'the team' and he was the one that failed his team and as a leader Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm a big Warriors fan and SO happy they won!!!  Parade here is Tuesday but I can't go because I have a business lunch in SF and can't be in Oakland - although I'm sure the crowds will be insane so maybe I don't want to be anyway!  Will have to see if I can pick up a Championship t-shirt. :-)

@sueinsf - I'm glad the long term Oakland community gets to relish in the celebration! The corporate sponsors and wealthier residents want to forget about the team's roots and fan base Woman Sad

It's getting to the point where it's out of reach for families to enjoy live games given the increasing costs. 

Given the makeup/backgrounds of the players, I hope they will continue to support the Bay Area kids and force the sponsors to balance things out. I would rather sit next to families & kids than tech geeks and wealthy people that don't give back to their communities