Respected Contributor

Congratulations Tiger Woods!

I was so mad at him I could have beat him over the head with a nine iron myself a few years back Woman Wink, but today I am proud of and extremely happy for Tiger Woods. 

Congratulations and wear that green jacket in good health!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Congratulations Tiger Woods!

What a comeback story.  Good for him.

Valued Contributor

Did he win??? I have to turn on the news!!! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I SO AGREE!  Tiger has sure made some big mistakes but worked hard to overcome his problems and health issues!  Well done!  Well deserved!  

Valued Contributor

Can't stand Tiger Woods.....

Shame on him!!!

Honored Contributor

http://www.i2picture.com/pictures/emojis/d/e/c/7/dec71f1888f42c9f92c55889564d64ab_384.png

Honored Contributor

Did the Masters finish early?  I thought most golf majors went until 5:00 or 6:00 on the last day.  And, yes, congratulations to Tiger Woods!

Esteemed Contributor

Tiger paid a high price for his mistakes. There is redemption. I believe in second chances. He came back from scandal & injuries!!

Tiger worked hard for this. He earned it & certainly deserves it!!

Congrats to Tiger Woods for winning his 5th Masters!!

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr  They started at 7:30AM today due to a forecast of severe storms later in the day.

Valued Contributor

It was a great tournament and an unbelievable comeback story. I was very disappointed in Tiger when he squandered his marriage and reputation years back. However he seems to have matured and become a better man . He stays calm when he is frustrated and shows the capacity for gratitude and humility. No more of the outbursts he was exhibiting before he blew his life up

People can change and learn from their mistakes but there will always be the “judgment choir” who won’t give an inch. That is their right but I wonder how they want to be treated when they stumble or maybe they feel they are always above reproach.