Honored Contributor

Winning the US Open.  Ranked 150, first qualifier to ever win.  Way to go!

Honored Contributor

Emma and Leyleh were both great. The future of women's tennis is bright with rising stars like them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Great Match

Honored Contributor

It was fantastic! Can't wait to see both of them going forward.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I hope going forward they continue to do well because they're both so talented and delightful! What a fun U.S. Open it truly was. Congrats to both Emma and Leylah!!! 🎾🎾 

Super Contributor

It's been the best U.S. Open tournament that I've ever seen.  I've been watching it a lot for two weeks and it's been so competitive and amazing.  Looking forward to the men's final tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Mumof2  I couldn't agree more!!!!!  Almost all the matches were very competitive and extremely entertaining to watch.  Those two young ladies were awesome to watch.  Hopefully, their "handlers" will not cause them to burn out in a year or two. Looking forward to the men's match today at 4.  I'm a big fan of Novak and hope he'll win the calendar grand slam, but my gut tells me that he'll lose today.  Hope it's a good match anyway!

Honored Contributor

The higher-rated ladies will have to 'up' thier game in the future.  Both Ms Fernandez and Ms Raducanu have set the bar higher.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Mumof2  I couldn't agree more!!!!!  Almost all the matches were very competitive and extremely entertaining to watch.  Those two young ladies were awesome to watch.  Hopefully, their "handlers" will not cause them to burn out in a year or two. Looking forward to the men's match today at 4.  I'm a big fan of Novak and hope he'll win the calendar grand slam, but my gut tells me that he'll lose today.  Hope it's a good match anyway!

@Krimpette, I think your gut was right. WOW! So far Djokovic has barely even shown up for the match. This has to be such a disappointment for so many on so many levels. Woman Sad 

Honored Contributor

The New York fans are finally cheering FOR Daniil Medvedev.  The pressure on Novak Djokovic was tremendous.