Trusted Contributor

Congrats To My LSU Tigers On Draft Day!

Darrius Guice

Arden Key

Donteโ€™ Jackson 

DJ Chark

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Honored Contributor

Re: Congrats To My LSU Tigers On Draft Day!

Hey nrm!  I love college football too.  I am an Auburn fan, my father was for Auburn so all of his daughters are too.  In AL where I live, college football gets discussed every day of the year because of the success of the University of Alabama in football.  Last year I was already sick of football because we never get a break from it in the news.  So this year I don't listen to the sports news so I will be excited about college football again this fall.  Good luck to LSU this fall, and really to all of the college football teams.  MAY IT BE AN EXCITING SEASON!!!!!!  WAR EAGLE!Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Huge shout out to Shaquem Griffin! An exceptional young man who lost a hand at age 4 and has become an incredible line backer. The Seattle Seahawks drafted him and he will be joining his twin brother, already on the team. He'll be the first NFL player missing a hand. His stats are beyond impressive, but having been watching him for the past couple of years, his humility, his spirit and his incredible hard work all combine to make him a wonderful young man and a true inspiration. Kudos Shaquem and wishing you all the very best - xox!
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1  Love Spirit the War Eagle. Simply majestic! I thought Auburn had a great season. Iโ€™ll never forget the Auburn-Alabama game! 

Bama has a great team and unfortunately they usually beat us. Theyโ€™re fun to watch. 

Congrats to Bo Scarborough! He was drafted today by the Cowboys. 

I donโ€™t watch pro football but I never miss an LSU game. 

Geaux Tigers! 

Trusted Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 Shaquem will be playing with his twin brother! How great is that?!!