Esteemed Contributor

Congrats, Tiger!

[ Edited ]

2018 PGA Tour Champion. Welcome back to the winner’s circle!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Yes, its taken a lot of persistence but Tiger's back!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@esmereldaI'm not a golfer, but I used to watch "Sundays with Tiger and his red shirt."

There's no one else on the tour nowadays that I ever follow, and I guess I also no longer follow Tiger since I didn't know he was still in contention today.  Did he show up in his tradition red shirt?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, he wore his traditional red shirt.

Esteemed Contributor

He went through a lot between his personal life & injuries. But he stayed the course & never gave up. I admire that.

Congrats Tiger & welcome back!! 🎈🍾

Honored Contributor

I don't golf but every Sunday I'd watch with spouse & yes he wore his red shirt.

I was so happy he won today in fact, I think I got a little teary-eyed as he deserved it ...this is just the win he needed!  Look out next season he will hopefully be back on track!

I so enjoyed Rory hugging him at the 18th and was shocked when they allowed the spectators to go on the course & walk to the 18th hole with him.  That was a awesome sight!  I wish his kids were there to celebrate with him😊

Respected Contributor

I was amazed when I saw an email that said "Breaking News" I was not keeping up with the game...but I am happy for Tiger and his win...

Respected Contributor

Re: Congrats, Tiger!

[ Edited ]

It was so awesome watching him win today.  I used to golf in my younger days so I've been interested in the sport for a long time.  It's so much more fun to watch when Tiger is competing. 

Respected Contributor

Tiger Woods is Back

Tiger Woods ends a five-year winless drought and captures his 80th career PGA Tour victory Sunday at the Tour Championship.

Tiger Woods teared up, tapped in, put his arms in the air, and soaked in a redemption none of us will ever fully understand.

Respected Contributor

Re: Congrats, Tiger!

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness.....what a great day for Tiger.  DS has been a fan for years and had on his red shirt yesterday.  He cried along with the rest of us when Tiger won the tournament.  I love this picture of the crowds surrounding Tiger has he approached the final hole, chanting "Tiger, Tiger and USA, USA".  

Image result for tiger woods victory