Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Cubs in playoffs

Congrats to the Cubs and their fans!!

Good luck in the NLCS!! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Big congratulations to the Chicago Cubs!  It will be fun to read about celebrations in Wrigleyville.  The Cardinals have an outstanding organization; however, after four straight years in the NLCS, it's nice to see someone else succeed, especially the Cubs.  I hope they meet the Mets in the NLCS; not sure in that case who I'd root for.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Big congratulations to the Chicago Cubs!  It will be fun to read about celebrations in Wrigleyville.  The Cardinals have an outstanding organization; however, after four straight years in the NLCS, it's nice to see someone else succeed, especially the Cubs.  I hope they meet the Mets in the NLCS; not sure in that case who I'd root for.

I was thinking the same thing ValuSkr.  Sorry, this is bolded. I don't know how to get this back to normal.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

I am So excited. Lots of celebrating on our street and in Chicago. Congratulations on a job well done, Cubbies!
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Respected Contributor

@Constance2 wrote:
I am So excited. Lots of celebrating on our street and in Chicago. Congratulations on a job well done, Cubbies!

I will be so happy when the Cubs finally win the WS which could happen this year.  If not I expect them to win the WS soon.  As a Red Sox fan I know how the Cubs fans feel since we hadn't won in 86 years.  It also will be nice to see Theo Epstein win the WS in two different cities.     

Esteemed Contributor

@zuzubailey wrote:

I'm with both of you!!!  Hope springs eternal....Let's go cubs!

@zuzubailey Hi! long time, no see!  Let's Go CUBS!

Respected Contributor

I am so disappointed that the Cubs haven't won one game yet against the Mets.  I really hope that they win today.  I definitely don't want to see them get swept.  

At least they won the first series against St. Louis who is always in the playoffs.  I was estatic that they won this series since it meant that St. Louis was eliminated.  I always hate to see the same teams winning every year.