Honored Contributor

🏈 Carson Wentz was traded 🏈

Philadelphia Eagles trade QB Carson Wentz to Indianapolis Colts for two draft picks

"The Phila. Eagles  have agreed to trade quarterback Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts for a 2021 third-round draft pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first-rounder, league sources told ESPN."

Full Article:  ESPN

SOURCES:  Your local news if you live in the Tri-State area.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 🏈 Carson Wentz was traded 🏈

at this point no big surprise......i think that the eagles were anxious to get rid of him. wonder how he will do in indianapolis?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Carson will be happier with his old coach Frank Reich, and vice versa.  I wish them the best.

Super Contributor

Just my opinion here.

I hope this makes Carson happy and he can go forward with a more mature,  better sportsmanship attitude and play better.  The best for the Eagles if he does.

Carson was the reason the Eagles were able to go to the Super Bowl and we should never forget that.  However, he did not play well or act appropriately the last season, unfortunately and this made many fans unhappy.  Can Carson be fixed, we will wait and see.

💚🦅🏈