Honored Contributor

Re: Bull Riding Anyone?

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg .  I hope you got an autograph from Bodacious.  I hear they're rare and hard to come by

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am so old I saw Jim Shoulders rodeo!  Now that's old!  I also saw Michael Ansara and his wife Barbara Eden at a rodeo and got their autographs.

I remember she was so beautiful and wearing a mink stole--at a rodeo!  She was simply stunning in person and up close. Of course I was a very little girl and had never seen anyone like her!  Woman Very Happy

The real show was the clowns.  Those are some tough guys!  And fast!  LOL!!  They would jump in the barrel and the bull would throw that thing all over the place.  I remember one guy who would meet one head on and vault over.

I'm sure the guys knew the bulls well and knew what ones you could fool around with.  But still. . . Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Ainhisg .  I hope you got an autograph from Bodacious.  I hear they're rare and hard to come by

@Kachina624 @Ainhisg No, they are easy to come by, and they will be with you forever, ready to display.  But they usually require stitches and sometimes a body cast.