Super Contributor

Buffalo Bills Division Champs...

CONGRATS!  long sufferring buffalo is back bigtime.

Josh Allen is the real deal, both as a player and a person.  He has said..

I am right where I was meant to be, blue collar city, great coach, and fantastic fans"

This was right after Buffalo Fans donated over $750,000 to the childrens hospital in memory of his grandmother who recently passed.  This was all unsolicited.

I loved his response in his rookie year, after we played the Giants, post game conference, the NYC press asked

"So Buffalo traded up to take you in the 7th round, if not then the Giants would have tken you and you would have been able to play in NY, how do you feel about that?"

Josh paused, looked right into the camera and said...I AM PLAYNG IN NEW YORK, and love it!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Buffalo Bills Division Champs...

That's what I have always called myself .. A LONG SUFFERING

BILLS FAN  !!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!  Congrats are in order for sure.  My beloved Patriots are no longer the dynasty they were.  I will be rooting for Buffalo now as I also have always liked that team and that part of the country.  Wishing the best to them.

Honored Contributor

We used to have a long-suffering Bills fan in our NFL threads called Sheltie Mom who is likely very happy with the Bills being so good again. I think we lost her as a poster in one of the forum remodels. They've become a good team. Another of the Andy Reid disciples doing well in the NFL in head coach Sean McDermott.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Not a Bills fan but Josh Allen is the real deal.  Congratulations to Bills fans from a soooooo disappointed Giants fan.  

Trusted Contributor

The real defintion of "long suffering" - 1993 playoff game between Bills and OIlers.

Game can still be seen on TV to this day.  Will it ever end????Woman LOL

Would never attend a pity party for Buffalo, but I do send my congrats

on being division champs.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Sheltie Mom. Haven't seen a post of her in a long time. 

Congrats to the Bills! They deserve a division title after being in the shadow of the Patriots for eons. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@ProudMa 

I've been a Bills fan all my life. It's been a lot of fun watching them this season. It gives me something to look forward to when almost everything else this year has been a big disappointment.

As Marv Levy used to say "we have one more river to cross." Lol- actually a few more but we'll take them one at a time. Go Bills!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Ill tell you how long Ive been a Bills fan.

In 1966 the Bills played the Chiefs for the AFL (american football leaque) Championship

in Buffalo.  The coach of the bills was Joel Colier.  I was 14 years old and had babysat for many fo the players and coaches that year. And was a big football fan. The winner of the game was going to the first Super Bowl

I got a call from Mrs Collier, would I babysit for the championship game?

I remember praying that the Bills won...they lost 31-7

So the head coach drove me home after the game....what do you say? I remember mumbling something about Next year.. Dont think the car even stopped in my driveway, I bolted out...