Honored Contributor

I think @sidsmom is right. As I recall this thread was deleted, and it was remarked about   it ,on another thread

I feel a bit queasy about my cc information.  I hope the mods can explain

Honored Contributor

Re: Boo hoo Tom Brady

[ Edited ]

I say this as a Philly girl...the Patriots were outplayed.  Period. 

And the refs actually stuck to the rules and didn't cheat anybody which is what usually happens to my Eagles.   Even if they did try a few BS reviews.

All of these people that want to fall all over Tom Brady, please take the man out on an intimate date to get it out of your system and the rest of us will see you back in reality later.   Cris Collinsworth, I'm strongly looking at you.  Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

the thread was here and deleted.

Maybe the mods are sick of Brady too . Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I think @sidsmom is right. As I recall this thread was deleted, and it was remarked about   it ,on another thread

I feel a bit queasy about my cc information.  I hope the mods can explain

@cherry

Thank you, cherry.  

Clearly someone unauthorized and/or ‘back office’ is misusing

their authority...and might be putting our credit at risk.

Honored Contributor

if it "disappeared" then that is not the first time it has happened. have seen it before. they remove a thread, clean it up, and then it suddenly reappears. i dont think anything "suspicious" is going on at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom   I only came on this thread to try to understand what happened.   I remember this thread being deleted. I don't care about any of these sports figures, or teams

I do care about my cc ,and I am more than a little worried

Contributor

Not a Brady fan but I think with all the hype and media no matter what the guy did he would have annoyed somebody. I am so happy for the Eagles!!!!!!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting. No worries QVC has not been hacked.

Susan Q-Social